Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Make up games night before Presidents Cup Semis

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was looking at the schedule because I am hoping to catch some of the semi final game in Langley this weekend and was suprised that the scheduler has Mission playing a make up vs Abbotsford the night before. If I were Mission I'd be pissed. It would suck to have a card be it a 3rd yellow for the season or an injury before a cup semi match.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yee we have a game tonight not realy a big deal, don't think abby will just go out to injure us since they have nothing to gain by doing so...

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yee we have a game tonight not realy a big deal, don't think abby will just go out to injure us since they have nothing to gain by doing so...

Not what I meant as far as injuries. Things happen is all I meant. I was just suprised that you would have a make up the night before a cup game, just doesn't make sense to me.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ it takes our guys 4 days to recover just because they have ran instead of their usual crawl. We'd lose 10 - 0 if we played that quick. Oh yes I do believe most of your team were just at the age when the hair starts to form below the belt.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, that is pretty brutal as far as I'm considered. We realized we made a mistake having 2 tough games with a 2 day break, and it cost us, nevermind the next day. Good thing Abby sucks, so it shouldn't be a taxing game on you guys.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
we've got a make-up game on Sunday after the semis, we're still in the hunt for the league (if/when PAU slip-up)...that's just as brutal if not worse since we'll be playing tough in the semi and probably won't have much left in the gas for the league game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0