Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Luongo a Canuck!!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did I miss this thread?!?!?!

3 years ago I wanted the Canucks to trade Clouts and Jovo for Luongo and Bowmeester... That was when Clouts still had a little "clout" and Jovo was at a peak. He wanted to move back to FLA, and Luongo was going through his first "disgruntlement" wich led to the following year of arbitration.. he wanted out... all of this was a perfect fit. We would still have Bert, and we would definately made the playoffs back then. Morrison Nas and Bert still together, Bowmeester replacing Jovo, and Luongo in net... a recipe for success for Crawford.. Everyone thought I was nut's back then. Jovo was the second coming, and Bowmeester unproven, and Luongo was a flake! Had they done that deal back then, We'd have seen a cup in Vancouver.... Not much different than the year after Bure scored his second 60 goal season, (mid 90's) and Sakic was playing like shite, and wanted out of Col. A straight trade would have been easy.. Col. would have jumped at it.. turns out the next season Bure was a bust, (we did get Jovo.... but? ) And Sakic is still one of the best in the league... I was told I was an idiot then as well.... Bure was the best of the best!!! No way we should trade for Sakic whos spiralling down!! Imagine having Sakic with the Canucks and the rest of those players still here!!

Why ain't I GM!!!

Here's another ... Dump that useless, overrated Mitchell (and a high draft) to Anahiem for an aging Neidermayer... His only claim to fame was shutting down Bert in the playoffs... Chelios did the same thing... Berts not hard to shut down in Playoffs... More BC Boy's like the Niedermayers... Less BC boys like the Mitchell's !

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW!!!!! Your a friggin genious... First you want Bert (aka: cancer man) back, then you say he's easy to shut down in the playoffs???? Nice logic. No your not nuts, just a moron! That beep you here means it's time to flip the burgers.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW!!!!! Your a friggin genious... First you want Bert (aka: cancer man) back, then you say he's easy to shut down in the playoffs???? Nice logic. No your not nuts, just a moron! That beep you here means it's time to flip the burgers.

Hey Skippy.... I think you missed the point... I didn't say I wanted him back... I said if he was still here when that deal could have been made it would have been much different.... Bert changed after the "attack" (in case you hadn't noticed) At the time that deal would have been done, it would have paid dividends... as it sits now, he's all but washed up...

I found this website with you in it...

Ding Fries Are Done!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0