Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lufc Tryouts

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tryouts for most Langley men's teams will be held in the month of August. Langley is fielding teams in Premier, PDD, Division 2, Division 3, Under 21 and Masters.

Any players interested in trying out for the 2005 Season please email

info@lufca.com or check out www.lufca.com for details.

Thanks

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice website,

where exactly did you guys get the photo credited as Ken Wilson (doubtful) tackling Surrey Rangers Irish Rover? It looks very familiar.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Nice website,

where exactly did you guys get the photo credited as Ken Wilson (doubtful) tackling Surrey Rangers Irish Rover? It looks very familiar.

No Idea, its not my website but I will mention it to the web guy. You can direct website questions to webmaster@lufca.com

Cheers!

Chad.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Any room for a washed up keeper that now works in Langley?

Lol.. Way to sell yourself bud! I think one of the D2 teams needs a keeper, as does possibly the PDD program but I can't really comment on that.

If your interested send me an email or call me.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
A photo credit and royalties are in order I believe.

Yeah wanker, I told the webmaster that he had the picture wrong and he changed it. Sorry for the inconvenience. :wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too funny :D

Taking users pictures here on TTP to put on your own website and yet not including a link to TTP in your links section :D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It should be mentioned that most people are/have been good about asking for permission to use certain photos on their team sites or newpapers. People should just make to ask before-hand and give credit on their site.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody interested in trying out/playing in the Langley Premier program can PM me. Tentative first run is August 1st at Map Oval.

Regs, you are due a link and we will take care of it.

By the way, any questions about the site should go directly to Dude, our recently appointed webmaster.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With my newly appointed position of head computer guy in charge of mega pixels and thermo super bytes, my first order of business is to update the front page to show this lovely portrayal of Miss. Angela Devi.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do I still get to keep my job as head LUFC Website guy in charge of all things killobytes and faradays?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Too funny :D

Taking users pictures here on TTP to put on your own website and yet not including a link to TTP in your links section :D

Regs,

Thanks very much for your inquiry. Our site offers two programs for sponsorship.

A. Banner Ad Package Includes:
One 130x60 Pixel banner ad, displayed on the main / index page of lufca.com. Includes click thru traffic monitoring. $120.00 Per Season

B. Banner Ad Theft Package Includes
Failure to sponsor our site will cost you use of anything you have thats not nailed down.

PS: Your link has been added, and invoice mailed. Our invoice should washout your royalties.

PPS: On the serious side, our apologies for use of your image it was an honest mistake.

PPS: Good way to get web traffic though...

;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey,

Don't apologise to me, It's Jinky you should sort things out with... I was just TTPing :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0