Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Liverpool FC Propaganda

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a thread dedicated to videos or pictures of the world's most majestic football club, Liverpool FC. I will start things off with a few interesting vids for everyone to enjoy, with more stuff to come later. Walks, Inspector Blake, DJones, I know you all will love this thread!

Video 1 - Liverpool's dressing room after the historic Champions League Final win over Milan. Igor Biscan does a little flash show for the watching Manc fans.

Video 2 - You'll Never Walk Alone at Anfield. Prepare to get shivers down your spine Walks!

Video 3 - The Kop singing Gary Neville shags his mum during the recent Liverpool-Man United FA Cup clash.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Video 4 - Good Luis Garcia compilation video entitled I Love Soccer. It seems to have some problems loading up lately but is well worth the trouble if you can get it to work.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Video 5 - Gerrard's Champions League screamer against Olympiakos in front of the Kop.

Video 6 - A quick clip showing an LFC banner for Chelsea and also of LFC's new massive banner they will unveil against Benfica this week.

Here are pictures of two excellent LFC banner's from the FA Cup match against United:

Attachments

• 2592274.jpeg
    2592274.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2,552
  • weachieveyourdreams0ch.th.jpeg
    weachieveyourdreams0ch.th.jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 141

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Video 7 - Neil Mellor sinks Arsenal in the 92nd minute.

Also, seeing as the second picture in my last post doesn't seem to expand when you open it, here is a couple of more pictures of the same banner.

Attachments

• lfc.jpg
    lfc.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 263
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 231

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGWg8pIYc5g&search=xabi]Video 8[/ame] - Xabi displays his passing ability against Tottenham.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's the Charlton video clip from this past weekend Dapo? I wish not to spoil it for the rest, but trust me everyone, it's gold. They really deserved the 3 points. My heart bled.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manc alert! Manc alert!

Oi, you're in the wrong place, Inspect-her Balls. Click on this link to go to the Manchester United official site. If you really do want to see the Charlton highlights then click on my Video 9 link. Hope you like them.

Here are a couple more selections you might also enjoy Inspector:

Video 10 - Camera phone Istanbul pre-match YNWA.

Video 11 - John Barnes classic goal for England against Brazil.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Touching stuff really :rolleyes:

Will you be providing a link to the Benfica highlights any time soon ?? :D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll post a picture of the new banner. Nothing like that in Manc land is there? Maybe I'll also post a video of the Liverpool fans applauding Benfica's second goal or clapping them off the field so you can see what classy supporters are like.

Attachments

• 57028584.jpg
    57028584.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 368

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dap said:
Maybe I'll also post a video of the Liverpool fans applauding Benfica's second goal or clapping them off the field so you can see what classy supporters are like.

I know this website is called Take The Piss.com but this is ridiculous. By chance, were you sitting with the Benfica supporters yesterday getting stuck into their dodgy red wine ??

Fcuk me Dap, are these the same 'classy supporters' that attacked the ambulance after Alan Smith broke his leg and dislocated his ankle at Anfield a few weeks back ??

Give your head a shake man ......... love the banner by the way :rolleyes:. How many hub caps and cobblestones did the lads have to nick to pay for it ??

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
trece verde...celebrating stopped right after the game...back to cheering for Sporting Lisbon ( SCP ) and screw benfica for now until they play thier next champions league game...by the way trece verde in any scottish teams still left?? NOT!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liverpool FC Propaganda at it's finest

The Liverpool manager flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi play football, he is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to Anfield.

Two weeks later Liverpool are 4-0 down to Man Utd with only 20 minutes left. The manager gives the young Iraqi striker the nod and on he goes. The lad is a sensation, scores 5 goals in 20 minutes and wins the game for Liverpool.

The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

When the player comes off the pitch he phones his mum to tell her about his first day in English football.

"Hello mum, guess what?" he says in an Iraqi accent. "I played for 20 minutes today, we were 4-0 down but I scored 5and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media, they all love me." "Wonderful," says his mum, "Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street and robbed, your sister and I were ambushed, gang raped and beaten. Your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such great time."

The young lad is very upset, "What can I say mum, but I'm so sorry." "Sorry?!!! Sorry?!!!" says his mum, "It's your bloody fault we moved to Liverpool in the first place!"

:D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well at least you're halfway on topic by posting a joke. You'd be fully on topic if you posted a funny one though.

As for the ambulance incident, give me a break. Alan Smith went out of his way and sent an official thank you message to LFC expressing his gratitude for the help from the medical staff and for the supporters applauding him as he was taken off the field. It was posted on the official Liverpool website and I'll reproduce it for you if you want. No mention by Alan of the ambulance being attacked by the way, just his thanks. The visiting support did tear up the seating in their section and vandalize the stadium on their way out that day though. You've clearly a little mixed up about things.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've seriously lost the plot son ......

You're right, Alan Smith did send an official thank you to the medical staff & supporters and I was very pleased when he was clapped off the way he was - great stuff by everyone at Anfield. However, you cannot deny the fact that every fcuking news agency in England reported that there were a whack of fans outside that did attack the ambulance.

You're right, I must be clearly messed up about things . Who the hell are Sky Sports, the BBC, Reuters and the Manchester Evening News to report on such events ?? :rolleyes:

If you need, I can 'reproduce it for you if you want'.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It’s no news that Celtic & Liverpool share “You’ll Never Walk Alone”, but why now do the Reds sing Fields of Athenry? If they’ve been singing it for a while I’ve only noticed it this season, so why?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have returned and that means some more Liverpool vids.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9daYrvoSiw]Video 12[/ame] - Steven Gerrard lets one fly against Villa. Just today as a matter of fact.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h5er4piAfI]Video 13[/ame] - Another Gerrard rocket! This time it's a 90th minute equaliser in the FA Cup final against West Ham. How sweet it is.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0