Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier League Beafs !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowcard

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VERY SIMPLE ANYONE WANTING TO VENT LETS HEAR IT !!

ILL START OFF WITH THE INCONSIDERATE COMMENTS MADE BY THE WEEKLY REPORTS ON VMSL WEBSITE !!

While all this was going on, on the other Adanac field, the Burnaby Canadians were suffering the indignity of losing to the newly-promoted Sporting Club. Once again, the final 3-1 score in favour of the Portuguese team left little doubt. Sporting got goals from Carlos Batista, Mark Gomes, and Jeff Yoon as well as a very solid defensive performance from Denny Gonzalves en route to the upset victory. The loss leaves Burnaby in third place, tied with the resurging Argentina Athletics. Sporting's victory, on the other hand, lifts them (at least temporarily) out of the Group 'B' relegation zone.

nice try towards the last part of paragraph !!

INDIGNITY !!! MY F@#%$ ' IN ASS !! HOW ABOUT GIVING CREDIT TO TEAMS WHEN CREDIT IS DUE !! I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS IF WE WERE NEWLY PROMOTED OR NOT WE WERE FULL VALUE OF THE VICTORY, AND SEVERAL BBY PLAYERS MENTIONED THE SAME FEELINGS TO SOME OF OUR PLAYERS !!

YOU CAN KNOCK A TEAM FOR LOSING BUT DONT BRING DOWN THE VICTOR'S. BE MATURE YOU PUSSY'S AT VMSL AND GIVE CREDIT WHEN CREDIT IS DUE !!

IM OUT, ANYONE WANT TO ARGUE MY COMMENTS GO AHEAD I'm MATURE ENOUGH TO HANDLE CRITICISM !!
:D indignity

yellowcard

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i've never met a person i didn't like, if the truth hurts im sorry just wish people could be neutral , especially people who have access to writing shite like that on the web!!

it doesn't take much, i know its hard but my 2 yr old niece gives people compliments

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ignoramitus... es

Yella,

Why not have a pop at Willy on here? If he's going to write cruel, hurtful comments like that surely he must be made accountable for the trauma, duress, and wet beds he's already caused you. Have a go at Willy, he posts under the handle....... 'Willy'.

Get stuck into the bastard.

Beaf, Fastshow.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know

I know why you did that, Sensei. You wanted to show who the excellent site had picked for 'team of the week' and maybe even point out who won the 'player of the week' honours....

Somehow the main part must have been lost in the cut & paste?:confused:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just trying to help out a team mate

Yellowcard and Fastshow,

The Willy that posts here is a player, not the president of VMSL (Azzi). Although it would be very interesting to have this whole site start slagging Willy:D :D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh, I see....

LEAN,

Thanks for clearing that up. Dad was right, I am a fcuking fool. The fact, however, that you acuse TTP's Willy of being a player would indicate to me that you've never seen him play.

I'll get my coat, Fastshow.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting

Yellowcard

You guys are gaining the respect of every other team right now by the way your team is playing,just try not to tarnish it by being moaners:confused:

Who cares what others say and just let your results do all the talking for ya:D

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jimmy

i agree with jimmy.. boys keep it shut about it and lets play our game and let the "W" speaks for itself..
while we are on league beefs the league overturned jj's red what a fcuking crock of shite eh:mad: :mad: :mad: its true what they say money makes the world go round

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jj's red

Reffy,

I was under the impression that a hearing of some sort was to take place when the executive was next getting together????

In speaking with a ref last night, he mentioned that this was talked about earlier this week at the referee's meeting! McIntyre(sp) the head ref was in complete support of the decision to send JJ off!

So if the card has been overturned the league will be in some hot water not only with the teams and players protesting every single little thing now, but with the refs themselves:mad:

John

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
administrative duties

Ref Beater,

Could you post that JJ finding over in "the protest" thread?

I'm closing this thread now as it's redundant.

And now moot.

~TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0