Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

League AGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Confirmation Please

I thought I read on the sheet handed out at the GM last night that Div 1 this year can only enter the Pakenham Cup. Where the hell did that idea come from?

What was wrong with last years format??

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congatulations Milhouse

Correct me if I'm wrong mate, but is that now two posts in two different forums that does not include the name of an over the hill side out of SFC?

My heartfelt best wishes on the elimnation of your penis envy.

I don't know where the idea came from except that they want to make the Pakenham more in depth.
I think also the league is recognizing (here again goes the Premier sides bait) that the sides in Division 1 are worthy of the competition.
Especially next year as that division is looking really good in my humble opinion.
I personally like it as the days when division 2 sides, etc. could enter the cup gave it more of an open cup format.
Other than that I don't know much else out of it.

Does that frighten you? :p ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Reccos

Originally posted by cainy
What do they pay the refs in the over sixties league, That is where you play isn't it?

Cainy, magic!!! I beleive he could qualify for the over 40's, but then again he doesn't play the game, rather (like CDK) he attempts to take the piss out of the people that do play!!!:rolleyes:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness:

All I can say is that the IQ of you AND your best buddy, Cainy (what a baby name) is equal to that of 3 people - Larry, Moe and Curly.

Guinness if you don't want me shiteing all over you go back to the one thing you are good at and that's shagging sheep.

By the way, the FVSL should be the first to increase refs fees and keep the good ones.

:p :p

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse Beat Writer for the Rangers??

Correct me if I'm wrong mate, but is that now two posts in two different forums that does not include the name of an over the hill side out of SFC?

I call'em like I see'em. Usually the club that boasts the most is the club that is focused on in the thread.

I feel somewhat privledged that you are hanging on my every post. :p

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel somewhat priviledged that your whole little world revolves around the Rangers.

The boasting, by the way, is all in jest but I know the little pee pee nudger in your shorts still can't figure that out.

You still haven't answered my question.

Double :p

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
confused Sage

Maybe I'm just a bit slow today, but did someone say that the Div1 teams can ONLY be in the Pakenham? I don't have a problem with that, but what happens to the Presidents cup?? That's usually the big one that Div1 sides play for.........surely they're not dropping that.

I'mprobablyjustdrunk:(

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come now RF

As you have experienced the past 2 yrs, we have no problem getting up for the "big" games.

Yes you kicked our ass at JO, but we made up for it in the re-match last year.

Hopefully we will get an easy draw such as you did last year.

You beat the 4th place team twice, the 7th place team, the 10th place team and a Div 1 team.

Not to take anything away from your accomplishment of course.

:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it is sort of too bad that they changed it. It takes a lot of the glean off the President's competition. I was playing in Vancouver when they changed the rules to allow teams to only enter one Cup and all...why did they change that? Was it a problem w/ field times?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage:

I believe the CAT teams are still in the President's, they can't go in the Pakenham.

Milhouse:

One question:

What was our draw like the year before?
Tit.

I do remember JO quite well actually.
I couldn't help but trip over your lip when trying to get into the changeroom afterwards.
So you (I emphasize you only) get up for us twice a year and do well.
Again because your little world warrants it for whatever reason.

"Those fcuking Rangers.....fcuking Rangers......all that matters in my little fcuking world is beating the Rangers...."

What plans do you have now, oh well experienced gaffer, to prepare for more than two games?
Because obviously from your statement you think you have the goods to go all the way.
Why?
"Because if those fcuking Rangers can do it, anyone can do it....Fcuking Rangers"

Again, I love your side mate, but I'm beginning to wonder:
Are you and TheFenian the same person?

PS - We lost to the 4th place team in the opening round and beat them in the final.
Do you remember which team?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Important.

As most of you know, the FVSL Preseason Rumours and Gossip thread has been shut down due to constant off topic posting. This one is heading in the same direction.

Please post on topic.

Just a friendly warning.

Last one.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thread closed.

Come to think of it, I believe this thread has pretty much run it's course. Most, if not all of the future discussions can take place in the "FVSL General Bullshite" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0