Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

KSL Scuttlebutt

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it is true Geezer is helping with the KSL website the 2008 scores/standings should be up soon!
Definately true. Just look at the standings. They haven't been updated in a loooooooong time. Well done JB of putting this guy in charge of that. Geez

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, a very reliable birdie has told me that Geezer is actually getting paid to do the standings. JB, is this true??? Well, if he truly is, then why are the standing not updated? Maybe he can't read numbers?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we (inter) played mexico yesterday in the sunday open division. travel all the way downtown to find they have 7 guys, a non lined field not a partially lined field a completely unlined and never lined field, no jerseys, goal posts about 6.5 feet high, and no pegs for the nets. we improvised on the nets using electrodes as pegs, we give them 3 guys (as they forfeit), and we play an exhibiton until 3 guys get there about an hour after when we was supposed to kick off. you'd think there would be a problem with all this but JB was the ref and didn't see much wrong....
makes a mockery of soccer and its a waste of a sunday!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we (inter) played mexico yesterday in the sunday open division. travel all the way downtown to find they have 7 guys, a non lined field not a partially lined field a completely unlined and never lined field, no jerseys, goal posts about 6.5 feet high, and no pegs for the nets. we improvised on the nets using electrodes as pegs, we give them 3 guys (as they forfeit), and we play an exhibiton until 3 guys get there about an hour after when we was supposed to kick off. you'd think there would be a problem with all this but JB was the ref and didn't see much wrong....
makes a mockery of soccer and its a waste of a sunday!

See you Sunday ;)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
makes a mockery of soccer and its a waste of a sunday
The same thing happened when we played Mexico!!! They were a bunch of Hozers who all made cleets up tackles that were 3 seconds late! I couldnt even kick the ball down the field because I would punt it out of bounds over the other net!!! It was a disgrace of a field, no lining... Pisses me off we pay for that kinda stuff, and to really make matters worse, the whole field is on a hill that slants to the right... No jerseys, no numbers... When the reff gave a yellow card they just pointed out their name on the team list, and they all switched names cause we watched the same guy get 3 yellow cards but changed his white T-shirt... This team shouldnt be in the league, and I would say to anyone who has to play them in Vancouver... just dont go, its a waster of a 1 hour drive!

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 3- mexico 0.... Tragic, this team shoulndt be allowed in organized soccer.. Waste of our time and a Sunday I had to miss NBA Finals. They had 1 player at actual 6pm (game time) then 8 more showed at 6:10, game started. They had 1 rolling shot. Kind of a waste of the ref's time and ours.....

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Played the Latin Impact team last night with 9 guys for half and ten for half and should have beat them. They were crap. They went up 4-0 while we were down two men and it ended 4-3. How is a team like that at the top of the standings in the Sunday division? Hope to play them again with a full squad.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Had a scheduled game with Ariana last night, and they no show and have 2 guys show up at 5:55pm (6pm game). Brutal!!! Just a joke and a waste of time, if your not gunna show atleast call the team so we can save ourselves a beauty sunday in the sun.
On the bright side, got to scrimmage with the boys and the referee joined in ahaha, he was pretty damn good too!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
went out to watch several games this year and have come to the conclusion that The KSL is absolutely garbage...no shows/teams with 7 players/no uniforms/league updates/the list goes on...it ashame really as the league used to be somethig to l;ook forward to in the summer...

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya this summer has been particularly bad 5BT...between the Canucks run and delayed onset of summer many guys simply didn't get into it...oh and also KSL is full of plumber hacks who play dirtier than Lindsay Lohan on a Vegas weekend trip... my $0.02

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed, has not been the best season ever! As the season goes on, even into winter.. The whole league needs to look at saying "no" to new teams and start looking at adding players to clubs. New teams to KSL this summer have all been short guys, "Ariana, Mexico, Milan". If teams cant keep consistant #'s and always have atleast 12 to a game, then dont join a league where people have taken the time and put in the effort to make those #'s happen. We all wanna play with our close friends and people we like and start our new teams... But man, this summer has just hurt! Like Big toes said, Teams with no uniforms!!!!!! Thats just a joke... I think Ariana's excuse on the weekend was they had guys playing in the VISF tourny... SO DID WE!!! But we made the calls earlier in the week to make sure we had good #'s

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Small steps boyz.

The KSL has been much better in the Homeless Div4. Ref to every game, no forfeits, the lights stay on the whole game and the standings have been updated every week. The referee's skill level reflects ours so there is no complaints:rolleyes:. KSL has also put together a Uniform list that I hope the FVSL will adapt.

I hate to see the Leagues competing for our summer teams so we will stay with the majority ( Vault, Inter,Storm and Phoenix) untill something BIG happens.

Good luck to all in the playoffs.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahha elbowroom, dont even get me started on lights... Over 6 games this summer have gone out on us, and our ref' have been so-so.... But ur right, it is summer soccer. And unless ur PCSL, i guess we cant expect the world!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
inter win the sunday league with a 2-1 win over vault.
tough game that had vault winning with 10 left.
wish i could watch a highlight of my 2nd goal, sorry C4L after you're performance it was the only way we was gonna win.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game score made it seam closer than it was, you guys had about 5 different BWAYs and headers that could of easily found the back of the net.. But just couldnt finish them off. It was more of us just surviving for the last 45 minutes hahaha.
And as per that f*in screamer you put in, I am demanding that you take some type of drug test for Horse Steroids or something before the next game, unreal shot MB10... I have no problem with goals like that 1 being scored on me, just wish someone had a camera for it, one of the nicest goals i Have ever seen!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Legends Final

PAU 7
Langley United 1

2-1 at the half and then the floodgates opened. They had a man sent off when it was 3 or 4-1.

Fun team to be a part of.

We played our last 3 or 4 games at Bakerview Park in White Rock, there cannot be a better pitch right now in the lower mainland... it is a carpet from corner to corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0