Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

KSL Scuttlebutt

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 goals in 2 games for me , but you know me , hits me in the ass and goes in , what ya gonna do , right place right time ;). We honestly did not stack our team , everyone works well togerther and we have tons of subs . the key for us is go on and run your ass off for ten minutes and then come off and rest .
PS Thank you bananaman

:wa::wa::wa::wa: That's one for each assist I have given you so far and :wa: for the goal I finally scored!!!

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bahahah, I dont steal shiat! But watch out for the Latin Impact on Sundays. They tried to walk away with 2 of our good Umbro Balls and then our Champions League Match ball.... NO Hablar Ingles?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha Aaron wanted the Arrow Dynamic cones that have holes in them, so we look superior. It was that, or matching track suites with duffle bags and we chose those!

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PA FC 3-0 PA Rangers

We didn't show up tonight and kept giving the ball up to them. Crap game, but at least I didn't have to sit though the Canucks

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Tommy was brilliant in getting the shut out. I'm enjoying the right back position and trying to get in shape! Stop by bigman sometime and have a pint.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any scores from legends division
Langley united 4 razorbacks 0
Simply we played like shite!
PAU 4
Langley Lizards 0

All goals in the first half, I don't think the Lizards had a shot at goal (nevermind on it) in the whole game.

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the first page of this threat was interesting, then it was mostly game reports. Haven't heard from Geezer here in a while. Anyone know which team he plays for and if he is still playing? Would be fun for everyone he owes fees to, to show up and watch his Premier talent. ;-)

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the first page of this threat was interesting, then it was mostly game reports. Haven't heard from Geezer here in a while. Anyone know which team he plays for and if he is still playing? Would be fun for everyone he owes fees to, to show up and watch his Premier talent. ;-)

His probation officer will not disclose his whereabouts or what team in the KSL he is playing for. NDFC were able too work out a 72 month payment plan of $ 3.32 per month with his legal team to cover his unpaid reggy fees, will keep you posted if and when we see the first payment.

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
His probation officer will not disclose his whereabouts or what team in the KSL he is playing for. NDFC were able too work out a 72 month payment plan of $ 3.32 per month with his legal team to cover his unpaid reggy fees, will keep you posted if and when we see the first payment.

I heard he went back to the Ontario Corridor League. I guess the competition on the west coast was note up to his great level.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 4 South

BC United 1 Bullets 2 in pk's

I remember Frost as being a good grass field...wtf happened??? brown grass and the rest of the field was soggy.
Good game Bullets...could have gone either way with a crossbar for us and a post for you guys in the last 10 min.

We missed our 2nd and your keeper came up big to save the last pk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0