Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Kicking Cancer is Kelli's Goal" Van Sun B2

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dan Stinson has written a nice story about Kelli Glass, Peter Stannard's partner (a Premier TTPer!) and her fight with cancer and the support she has from her family, her team and employer. Nice photo of her team, Westside Red Devils in the Vancouver Sun Tuesday, B2. This also speaks of the money being raised by Kelli and others for the Run for the Cure.

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery!

The whole story is not online so I could just post the start of it.

"Kicking Cancer Is Kelli's Goal

Kelli Glass has been a productive striker with Vancouver's Westside Red Devils women's amateur soccer team for 22 years. But in recent months she's had another, much more personal goal on her mind: Striking out against breast cancer. "

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter:

Ouch. Hard to do this without sounding too trite, but all the best to Kelli and yourself.

My mother has been going through the recovery phase from this for the past 5 years, so I can understand how you guys feel. It's been a roller coaster ride emotionally, and a lot time spent on the net with her tracking down the effects of the pharmacology that goes along with it, and just trying to be as supportive as possible.

Take care of that girl.

Trece

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0