Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kerlon

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ill give you nerds something to discuss and talk about other then happy birthday. Sad state of affairs this site these days.

Brasil has done it again. A new exciting player to grab the worlds attention.
Did anyone get a chance to see some of the shite this kid did over the past week at the u17 tournament.

" Seal dribble " jesus........only in brasil

He has some moves here http://footyfanatic.footballclips.net/Skills/

A nice article on the comming of Kerlon - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4455669.stm

I will try and post some gifs if this geek site allows it....

Irony u might say, but as other forum based sites improve and innovate with technology, " take the piss" is now lookin like something to take the piss out of!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moved this thread here.

No amount of new technology can help forum based sites improve moron members' ability to think.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahahah That was the whole point. I havent been in here in awhile. clicked on into the general chat and it was a fukcin happy b day nerd page. kerlons and his antics could be general chat...........but noooooooooooooooooooooo cant mess up teh fukcin happy birthday page can we. god no, we cant have that.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well this value village saan zellers website wont let me post the vid........let me tell u its a serious eye opener

Time to vote out the 4 letter name mods......pull them all together and u have a huge steamy pile of donkey dump.

the photo..........he " dribbled" the entire field while juggling the ball on his head.....at times it was stuck to his forehead.........as he reaches the 18 yrd line, two opposing players took him out; one with a kick in the face the other with a leg sweep. he dribbled this way throughout the tournament :eek: :knvb:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts