Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Crack Head In Hiding

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PREZ,YOU PIECE OF shite, THERES ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS FOR CARVING MEAND MY FRIENDS.SEE THE THING IS MY FRIENDS AND MYSELF ARE VERY SECURE IN WHO WE ARE.YOU NEED A 8 BALL AND THREE BEERS AND YOUR CONFIDENCE RISES.BE CAREFUL BECAUSE YOU GOT ALL THE SIGNS OF AN ADDICT.IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR EMBARRESED IN WHO YOU ARE,DONT BE SCARED BE ALL THAT YOU CAN BE ITS NOT YOUR FAULT YOUR LIFE HAS GONE DOWN THE TOILET.SEE I MAY BE OVER WEIGHT,BALD AND WHATEVER ELSE.BUT I GOT FRIENDS AND YOU DONT YOU PIECE OF shite.
(GOOD OR BAD I JUST LOVE WHEN IDIOTS TALK BAD ABOUT ME AND MY FRIENDS)
DONT BE CHEAP, WHEN YOUR POSTING THAT LATE,I HOPE YOUR SHARING WITH SOMEONE.YOU CHEAP FCUK.I HOPE YOU BREAK ALL YOUR FINGERS. :D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
?

If you're in hiding why did you post on such a public forum? The rozzers'll have you now. Shame, it would appear as though you've got some quality gear if your posts are anything to go by.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prince of Darkness

You are the breath of fresh air in the I-tal threads.

The only thing that will scare and shut up the Catholic's in these threads is el Diablo.

HOSisnotScared,I'mProtestant:)

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
prez go fcuk yourself,i am not hiding,your the one that is hiding.at tg stag you and your gay crew are going to get a beating.keep hanging out at sqiggys house and smoke his shite pot,that he picks up for a buck and sells to you clowns for 2 bucks nice friend.commisioner go fcuk yourself cause somewhere down the line your involved.im looking forward to find out the truth cause theres a slap long waiting for you and your crew.apprentice you better not be involved because im giong to stick your dads 9 iron up your ass.
GO FCKUK YOURSELF YOU CLOWN.:D

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
who the hell is sqiggy and commissioner and by the way i say no to drugs donkey.........maybe you smoke too much pot that it has filled your brains with that shite ......anyways where is that stag and whos stag is it maybe i can come and smoke your teeth right out of your mouth .......IF YOU SMELL WHAT EL-PRESIDENTE IS COOKING!!!!!!!!

P.S. by the way hows your lover jimmy holiday or have you moved on with the devil......

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
EL ASSHOLE its tony gaita stag,and its at FONZIES(look in yellow pagefor address you clown) the only teeth that are going to get punched out are yours) my name is sam gallo whats your name?are you scared bitch.
any time any place,the only thing that would be missing is your face COWARD bring it on women

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El Prez revealed

Close sources to me and the Elite have revealed the identity of the infamous El Prez.Yes people are right that it's not 1 single person but it is 2. The culprits can deny it all they want.I will be dropping hints every week to reveal these cowards!

We will see you 2 punks on the soccer field!And not in the Ital league,at Laura Secord for the 1st and only Backroom/Elite game.
(1st and only cuz one of you 2 cowards have played with us and know who's part of our soccer team)

Clue 1
Flashbacks is like the Roxy,you were the show stopper that night!

Nick Latorre is the only legend.....not you....get it HOMO :D

Ciao Tutti

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El Choocho

The grass grows greener in the area where you bought your new home,how are the renos coming:D
The Keg serves a great steak also....

)

Deny it all you want cuz I am TTP!

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The reno's alright the only renos you will be doing is on bobby t's fat ass if you know what i mean because after i kick him their you will need a dent puller and some bondo to fill the holes on his ass and believe me you better buy alot of bondo.......:D :D :D :D

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Proffessore your simply losing all the respect in the world from half of your players your team is slowly falling apart you better offer some better juntas and golden boots so the apprentice will start scoring

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sam Gallo

Sam Gallo?
Isn't that the editor of the ficticious Blush magazine?

Regs

Your on the right track,keep it low and money is no object for the identity of El idiot

El Idiot

some bondo to fill the holes on his ass and believe me you better buy alot of bondo

I still got lots of bondo leftover from patching both of your sisters big SNATCH .

Ciao Tutti

I

IL PADRE

Padre is HERE

BIG BOBBY T I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM. I THINK YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO BIG B.L.T FOR BACON LETTUCE AND TOMATOE.

PROFESSOR JUST LET YOU KNOW WE HAVE ANOTHER BID TO BUY THE E TEAM.

THE DEVIL YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO HYENNA BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS HECKLE FROM THE SIDELINES.

IL PADRE KNOWS BEST

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0