Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Is there a Santa Claus FVSL

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you weren't crossing your suspended players names off your team list?? even when they weren't playing??

So it's not a case of you played a player by mistake and you got your points back??

Good for you Ghouse, it's good to see someone win when they make a mistake. We are all human.

mr base is not human

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard the mission vs. Poco game had an illegal player playing. My source says big bag noted the player while playing and mentioned it to the other team. Why has Poco not been deducted points yet? Is this true, anyone.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice work ghouse ...

I think the other appeals will go differently though (no id card = points).

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They probably say nothing unti they receive their own letter.

Which is in their best interests at this time since I have heard BigBag started off these meetings asking teams why they haven't apologized to him for the slagging on TTP.

That's fcuking shocking.

Someone should go through BigBag's posts over the years and pull up items that he should be saying sorry then - guaranteed there are a couple.

League officials should be banned from TTP, especially those with multiple accounts...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Appeal

Peace Arch United got our points back, but I can't be bothered explaining the process or the reason for it being overturned on TTP. Maybe later?

You're welcome.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did it cost a hundred a point or did you just threaten to let mankind loose on them.

Hope I am not bothering you too much.

hoc

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL executive

You never bother me HOS, I would just rather wait until we a get a letter issued from the FVSL stating what they decided and for what reason(s).
The one thing I will say is that I was very impressed by the way all members of the executive took time to consider all of the facts. They were very thorough and asked questions regarding the whole sinario. I believe they did the hard thing and did what was right for the credibility of the FVSL. They easily could have just said "eff it", we've already decided they lose their points and we've not taking hours of our monthly meeting to investigate further into the matter.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL executive

You never bother me HOS, I would just rather wait until we a get a letter issued from the FVSL stating what they decided and for what reason(s).
The one thing I will say is that I was very impressed by the way all members of the executive took time to consider all of the facts. They were very thorough and asked questions regarding the whole sinario. I believe they did the hard thing and did what was right for the credibility of the FVSL. They easily could have just said "eff it", we've already decided they lose their points and we've not taking hours of our monthly meeting to investigate further into the matter.

So what did you do to lose your points??? paper error???

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL executive

So what did you do to lose your points??? paper error???

Correct me if I am wrong, but you were nailed for actually playing a guy who still had games remaining on his suspension from last season. You weren't victim of the paperwork errors the others are claiming. You actually played a guy that was not eligible to play. Who's fault is that?!?!
It seems a little dishonest for you to come on as though you did nothing wrong when your player's name was posted to the Discipline Page of the website for all to see. How is it that you didn't catch it?
Why don't you give the whole story Westcoast, and not come on here and appear as nothing short of as an opportunist and act as though the league has fcuked you over.
Typical...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF is your problem?

The guy asked JC a simple question and didn't bring up anything about his own team's problems.

Or was that post your own opportunity to be a complete tosser?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucklehead,in Westcoasts defence he new he accedently played a player first game of season and knows he should be penalized,his complaint was, he had the game inquestion over turned as it should,but they then took another 3 points off makeing his error a 6 point penalty where he thought it should only be 3, the game playing the suspended player. Not the next game as well. I did the same thing and wondered the same. The answer is the league can take what ever action they feel nessasary(points,Fines,suspentions)to punish a team for playing a suspended player. I believe Westcoast did the same as I and just plainly forgot about the previous year as it was the first game of the season and he was just excited to get the season started.
So he was upset they took 6 points instead of the obvious 3. And they wont over turn that cause that is in the rules,,

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucklehead,in Westcoasts defence he new he accedently played a player first game of season and knows he should be penalized,his complaint was, he had the game inquestion over turned as it should,but they then took another 3 points off makeing his error a 6 point penalty where he thought it should only be 3, the game playing the suspended player. Not the next game as well. I did the same thing and wondered the same. The answer is the league can take what ever action they feel nessasary(points,Fines,suspentions)to punish a team for playing a suspended player. I believe Westcoast did the same as I and just plainly forgot about the previous year as it was the first game of the season and he was just excited to get the season started.
So he was upset they took 6 points instead of the obvious 3. And they wont over turn that cause that is in the rules,,

what you seem to be missing is its only 6 points because you won the game 3 that you won illegally and 3 as a punishment for the error
if you had lost that game it would have been 0 that you won illegally and 3 as a punishment .... tonights home work is what if it had been a tie :rolleyes:

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF is your problem?

The guy asked JC a simple question and didn't bring up anything about his own team's problems.

Or was that post your own opportunity to be a complete tosser?

The only "tossing" going on here is obviously between you and Westcoast.
Have fun with that...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0