Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Is there a Santa Claus FVSL

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like Children on Xmas eve we wait to see if Santa is going to put a present or 2 under our tree....Or coal in our stocking..
We all met last night with the FVSL executive for our hearings reguarding our point deductions...
Like a kid on Xmas eve I wait to hear from St.Nick to see if Ive been bad or good cause St.Nick knows weather we have or not. Or something to that nature..Tis the season I hope..
No matter what ,I wish you all a Merry Xmas and a happy Cup Run!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did the hearing go?
What did they say?
What were the explanations given?
Were your hearing all seperate?

Tell me more, tell me more, did you get very far?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No comment until we open our presents..But I can tell you we were all seperate so I really dont know much. And I did get to say everything I wanted to..

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes there is a Santa Claus !!!!!!!!
6 points going back up.
I am very happy to say the least..

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes there is a Santa Claus !!!!!!!!
6 points going back up.
I am very happy to say the least..

good

this is our first year in prem and i want a genuine idea of what we need to do
to improve for next year.

and if more than 6 people say lose cantona then he's gone ;)

if you got yours then perhaps everyone will get theirs back also then we see for sure where we sit.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would it cost $500 to appeal? Do they feed you lobster? Are their hookers included?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
no that's what it costs to appeal.

thats still bullshit. they give back points to teams that can pay to appeal and the rest get the shaft? If someone decided to give back points everyone should get their points back.

Ghouse, what was your appeal?? did the league make the mistake???

Priory Boy

Nov 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
last I heard they were discussing all teams why only ACBC? As per others we would like our points back (for a paper error)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It only costs that kind of money to make an official BC soccer appeal. Peace Arch United and Chilliwack Rapids (that I am aware of) have also appealed their punishment directly to the FVSL. However, the fine ACBC would have recieved (rather than point deduction) may have been more than what BC soccer want to get off their laurels (no pun intended)! :eek:

Peace out.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
$500 is if you file an appeal with BC Soccer..I did not ,I asked for a FVSL appeal..At first they said no,then after further revew they granted me a hearing,,Peace Arch and Chilliwack as well..Not sure what happened with them as we all had seperate hearings.
I was told if you feel you have an improper or injust decision you can write an appeal exsplaining yourself and the executive will consider a hearing to discuss your case. I have another case and that one is the same as yours westcoast and it wont fly.. So save your time..There are more cases the league is revueing and some of you may be surprized so write an appeal and send it in..BY MAIL..well thats what I did anyways.
Guys dont think it was easy or think they were pushed over,,they have rules to follow and did not take this lightly, and it took alot to convince them I had only made an error and did not deliberately make this mistake to help my team in anyway. I can also tell you that my paperwork from now on has to be bang on or for sure they will throw the book at me..I also believe they will be adding things to the yellow pages so as to be more clear to all on how gamesheets are to be filled out. but thats just an educated guess. All i can say is Im glad this is over and we can get back to soccer...

Mabee one more thing,,I am proud of our FVSL for takeing this turn in the pages of history with our league on how things are run. Makeing mistakes is human. Rules are put in place to stop cheeting. How do you tell the difference when you only get a game report.????? It is a tough job and a thankless job for any vollunteer. Not sure if any of this had anything to do with Laurel leaveing ,,But she will be missed.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We received a fine instead of point deductions. Sorry I did not mention that.
That was my arguement. Why poiint deductions which is so harsh from a clerical error when there is no place to show you how to fill it out correctly in the first place.
It was basically all my points or none of my points as I had been filling out the papers the same way the entire season. Everyone could see that no players were played, they were just on the list incorrectly. Every team will have an arguement Im sure, In my case it was a consistant error that was made not a one off. It could be shown that it was an error and not an attempt to cheet.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you weren't crossing your suspended players names off your team list?? even when they weren't playing??

So it's not a case of you played a player by mistake and you got your points back??

Good for you Ghouse, it's good to see someone win when they make a mistake. We are all human.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0