Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Is the Sky the Limit?

How many goals with MacDonald Realty (2C) allow this season?

• > 150

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 100 - 149

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • < 99

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • None of the above; they'll fold before February.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks to Number2.

I don't see it rebounding upwards until next weekend against ze Germans.

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we're half through the season for Ronald McDonald FC. 9 games= 5 GF and 75 GA. I think teams will ease up on them in the new year and they'll concede only 60 against in the second half of the season, and their goals for will decline 20% to a total of 4 goals being scored for in the second half. I just hope their real estate firm doesn't suck as much ass or that their sales have declined.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd love to see a match between the Primos in Div 1 and Mcdonald realty........a seriour battler of attrition. My prediction.....abandoned due to futility

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In Primos defense, they would kick the shite out of Macdonald Realty. They are a good Div 2 team that is outmatched in Div 1. I think if they were in Div 2 this year they would be at worst 3rd in whatever group they were in.

On a side note, How is Macdonald Realty this bad. how is it possible? Do they not practise? Do they practise but should be in Div 4? They seem to actually be getting worse.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gee, could it possibly be the fact that there isn't enough talent in the VMSL to support a 14 team Premier, a 34 team Div 1 and a 50 team div 2?

Bring back Div 3 and possibly even create a div 4 or Muckers Championship Series. The Lomas would love that.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here here Jinky! Discussed in another thread at length. The VMSL structure is terrible!

We just played MacDonald and it's hard NOT to score unfortunately. Good fellas but completely outclassed in Div 2 - and that's saying something as I have not seen a more watered down division ever. Could this be because FIVE teams were promoted to Div 1 this last off-season? It's a joke. Think Primos are having fun getting thumped every weekend?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't been paying very close attention to the Div 2 threads so perhaps you could answer a few questions for me bandcamp.

Do any of the McDonald Realty Fc players post on TTP?

If so, were they boastful of their ability or the like?

And finally, you say the VMSL structure has been discussed in depth elsewhere, could you point the thread out to me so I can stay on topic?

I know the size of the premier is debated constantly but I hadn't noticed what has been said about the lower divisions.

TIA.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the link bandcamp.
Might be time to stir that one up again.

When I saw this thread I was curious as to whether or not they were boasting somewhere on TTP. If they had been then I suppose they would have been fair game like the Lomas or AFC but sadly, as it is, they seem like a bunch of guys taking a kicking every week due to the poor VMSL structure. Hardly piss-taking material.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know I'm a little late on this one, but Jinky you have just won humanitarian of the year for your soft spot concerning the Realtors. Nice guys finish last.....
I respect a team that shows up week after week for a thumpin' but if you can't have a dig on TTP what good is this site.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, if slagging a bunch of guys who keep showing up for a kicking week in and week out when they could just as easily fold (a la Croatia B a few years back) and fcuk up the schedule, makes you feel like a top - notch pisstaker then by all means slag away.

G

Goodtimes

Jinx knutz,

I think you should pack your bags and head over to the middle East. The countries over there could really use an understanding and compassionate wanker like yourself to sort shite out ....and bring peace amongst them all.

You indicated that you havent been paying very close attention to the Div 2 threads - GREAT, so why start now? Do you make a habit of wandering around aimlessly looking for threads and topics to share your opinion on? News flash - WE DONT CARE WHAT JINKLES THINKS! Go back to your regular chat room where everyone knows your name and cares you exist, and leave the rest of us alone. There is a great Div 3 thread that has had some heated debates on goal posts, corner flags and boot laces. I am sure you could add some valuable insight to the discussion. Remember to back up your comments with a few past stats - it really emphasizes your point! Maybe Croatia B will live again!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Past the name-calling and guesses at my hobbies, (wanking and chat rooms) what exactly is the point of your post?

Surely it can't be that no one cares what I think. Because if it were, you certainly wouldn't have bothered to tell me so, would you?

Go on, your turn.

G

Goodtimes

I have already had my turn - and apparently you have taken more turns that you are entitled to.

Go on, goodbye!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 10: 7.6 (76)

A few more weeks of this and they could put a screw in our predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0