Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Is the Sky the Limit?

How many goals with MacDonald Realty (2C) allow this season?

• > 150

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 100 - 149

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • < 99

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • None of the above; they'll fold before February.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So MacDonald Realty is out to a possible record-setting pace: in only 3 games, 29 goals.

Against.

You've got to admit feeling sorry for the fellas, but I must pose the question (poll): Will they reach 100 goals against in a season? At their current pace they're on target for 174. Maybe they'll hit 150? Will they practice, maybe watch the odd televised game, get some ideas and put the brakes on?

Or perhaps they'll just pack it in half way through.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If they play all year long i'm going with 113 goals against. A dramtic improvement from where they are now. when the weather hits they are even going to gain a point. i'm giving them 1 point this year if they are as bad as advertised.

Maybe their missing some players.?

14 or 15 of them.

how bad are they?

i need to know if i should show up to watch them for pure entertainment reasons. Sorta like the washington generals but worse. I'd cheer theem on, i'd have a paper bag over my head but i'd cheer them on. These boys really need some support.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe their missing some players.?

14 or 15 of them.
:D

I have to agree with you BA, the suggest of going to watch them intrigues me. Kind of like watching the scene of an accident.

I would be a great time for some beers, maybe order a couple of pizzas as well, and cheer the guys on. Should be an official TTP event. Surely that would be taking the piss. :D

I'm in. Who else?

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I went to watch I'd want to play to maybe help them out a little.... :eek:

I'm giving them credit by being the only voter so far to say they keep it under 99.... they're either going to have to get a coach and learn how to play the game or maybe one of them will smarten up and get a ringer that's willing to play with a shite team for now...

Otherwise my second bet is they fold cause they must be ready to kill eachother with those standings! :eek:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
See McRealty play!!!

I'm feeling a field trip announcement in the next month.:D

Keep your eyes open for this event.

PS. i'm going out on a limb here,(OK out on a very large tree trunk:D) but i assume there is no one from Macdonald Realtors on this site.That's too bad.

Who's played McDonald Realty and what do there uni's look like?

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They have yellow shorts, red socks, yellow shirts with red and white striped sleeves and they all have big red shoes. This kit may have something to do with their record......

keane16

Sep 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played them last Sunday, and they're one of those teams with one or two pretty good players and the rest are the bad news bears. I agree with the earlier poster who feels bad for them in that, but (and my team is 1-3, so I can't cast stones) it's no fun (except when you're 11) playing against such a bad team. We've played Alemania, Shaheen and Fury as well, and they are all strong teams. It's more of a challenge to get motivated for a match against a strong team than a walkover.....

p.s. CAN a team fold halfway through the season, or do they have to take it on the chin the whole season?

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Generally most teams go in thinking they can slaughter a team like that but end up playing down to their level. Can result in a sloppy game!

You've got to feel for the quality players on that team

Keane16
one or two pretty good players

as they must be getting frustrated at this point. (I know I would be) :(

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please check your ego at the door...

Spazz said:
You've got to feel for the quality players on that team as they must be getting frustrated at this point. (I know I would be) :(

Spazz...your assumption that you would be frustrated being a quality player on a poor team is highly hypothetical. Ok, maybe not highly, well, actually, yes...highly is correct. Playing on a poor team may be accurate, but...being a quality player? AHEM. :rolleyes:

Hugs and Kisses,

Dial 9-1-1

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhh, Mr. Clean.... always have an opinion whether it's wanted or not!
... speaking of... what was my old signature.... Dial Soap is an asshole?? ... no wait, "opinions are like assholes".... same thing! :D

Why are you not playing men's? Too old to be playing? Or are you too busy being the Water Boy?

Maybe you should go bless them with your "shining" presence so maybe they won't lose by double digits! :rolleyes:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Why are you not playing men's? Too old to be playing? Or are you too busy being the Water Boy?

Maybe you should go bless them with your "shining" presence so maybe they won't lose by double digits! :rolleyes:

Ahhh....dearest Spazz. As usual you are "barking" up the wrong tree. Keep sniffing. And scratching. Nevermind the odd lick that Striker 14 keeps requesting subliminally. :p

Your Pal,

Looking for Dial in all the wrong places.

P.S. Remember my old disclaimer: Do NOT take ANYTHING I write seriously! All in good fun, Spazz. ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.S. Remember my old disclaimer: Do NOT take ANYTHING I write seriously! All in good fun, Spazz.
Sad part is you HAD to write that.

VMSL Div 2 banter here please not explain it to Spazz so she doesn't take it personal, again, or have he man hands friend come in a try and stick up for her, again.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Sad part is you HAD to write that.

VMSL Div 2 banter here please not explain it to Spazz so she doesn't take it personal, again, or have he man hands friend come in a try and stick up for her, again.

Hey...if it means that Striker 14 doesn't have to post now to defend her pal, then I think my disclaimer was well worth it.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You numpties are off topic in this thread and the fcuking TTP cop is here for the beatdown. One more word off topic and I'm sending my gran over to bash your knees with a metal pipe. Failing that, the nephew is on the way to lob rocks through windows. And even man-hands won't help you then.

Keane16, a team can fold halfway through a season, as there ain't no law saying they can't. It has happened before and undoubtedly will happen again. Hopefully not this year as I am hoping to pad the stats a little before my upcoming trial with Liverpool.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Looking for Dial in all the wrong places.

Yes Spazz unfortunately you are off base on Dial's identity. I first thought mr clean (mr Redding) was dial but I know now that I was wrong. I don't know if Dial does or does not play mens soccer but if he/she doesn't it could be due to gender issues and by that I mean that Dial is just one confused individual.

Everybodies pal STD

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen STD, I don't think I can make it any clearer but I will give it a go. From here on in (meaning now), posts in this thread shall be on topic or I will delete them.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A whole thread dedicated to Macdonald Realty. I should be so lucky. Anyhow, if Champlain's Keeper is in goal for Champlain Heights, I'm guessing a 10-8 victory for CH over MR this weekend....weather permitting.

keane16

Sep 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
A whole thread dedicated to Macdonald Realty. I should be so lucky. Anyhow, if Champlain's Keeper is in goal for Champlain Heights, I'm guessing a 10-8 victory for CH over MR this weekend....weather permitting.

ouch...that's pretty good, though. Is Champlain's Keeper David James???

Seriously, though, their (MacD) keeper's goalkicks were impressive enough, though that was the only time they got in our half the whole match. They seem to have a hoof-it-up-to-number-12-and-hope-he-doesn't-Heskey-his-shot-into-row-z strategy...miracles can happen.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goals Against Average (Total Goals)

Week 1: 8.0 (8)
Week 2: 9.5 (19)
Week 3: 9.67 (29)
Week 4: 9 (36)

This needs to be graphed . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.