Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

International Friendlies

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see that FIFA #1 Brazil beat #7 England this morning.

In another very interesting match (and because England is not involved it is free to see on GolTV :knvb:) #3 Netherlands visits #4 Italy with at 1145 (or so) this morning.

Oranje, any predictions?

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see that FIFA #1 Brazil beat #7 England this morning.

In another very interesting match (and because England is not involved it is free to see on GolTV :knvb:) #3 Netherlands visits #4 Italy with at 1145 (or so) this morning.

Oranje, any predictions?

Watching right now. Sadly, van Persie has been injured in the 11th minute. I had the pleasure of watching him live against West Ham at West Ham recently. Total class.

Italy is not showing much at the moment. I say 1-0 Holland. Perhaps a 1-1 draw given Holland's usual defensive problems.

Love Stecklenburg's purple keeper's kit.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will go out on a bit of a limb here Oranje, and say that RVP is not too seriously hurt. (Gulp).

Huntelaar is not a bad replacement though, but thus far, I keep flicking over to the France/Ireland game.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will go out on a bit of a limb here Oranje, and say that RVP is not too seriously hurt. (Gulp).

Huntelaar is not a bad replacement though, but thus far, I keep flicking over to the France/Ireland game.

Hopefully so, although they carried him straight through to the locker room.

Portugal just started against Bosnia-Herz. Does Portugal have a chance without Chrissy the Diver?

If the commentator says "Orangey" one more time I am going to fly over and shove one down his throat.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Ireland/France game is on TV5 (channel 124 on the North Shore). The commentary is in French.

Bien. :)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good result away Oranje.

France won, and then the Irish tried to get into a punchup...

And the French refused to get involved...

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Noble effort by the Irish who were frankly outclassed in every department save heart and gumption which counts for squat on the scoreboard.

Here's to a Wednesday night reversal to knock the French on their ass and out of the world cup!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0