Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Insurance

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anybody know anything about the leagues insurance, or even who I could talk to.

Animal

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good question

Animal,

I'm not sure myself but have wondered about this. I was off work for 2 weeks this year due to an injury playing but was too lazy to look into it.

If you find anything out, please post 'cause I think it would be useful info for all here.

I would say to call the league but I'm pretty sure they would just tell you to talk to your club manager...

~TB.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal,

The league does have insurance, but the standard insurance basically only covers dental (because all other health issues are covered by the government). As for lost wages; good luck. Unless the league holds extended coverage, which I very much doubt, only players under the age of 19 are covered for lost wages-yes, it is a complete joke of insurance.
But still look into it-do not talk to William Azzi direct; he hates that. Tell your manager to talk to the league-there are forms to fill out.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's one....

What about insurance for players who attend another Metro team's facility and have many memory lapses because of the diabolical beer that they were serving? Is there any possibility of me collecting, or more importantly, remembering how I left this anonymous facility?

CaptainwhoremembersJinkyhavingadigatmyniceumbrotracksuitandmoonshoes

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
idea....

Captain,

Ring William Azzi and ask him... he loves that. Did you really think Sexual Chocolate would let you do that for nowt?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You might not remember this Captain, but I'm pretty sure that you transferred to Indo that night as well.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i used it

after a well placed Keith Izaat boot to my head in last years league championship game (it was an accident), i was able to use the leagues insurance to get a root canal.

i have no idea what else is covered.

simon

the insider

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The insurance coverage you guys are referring to is not really the league's at all. It is a blanket policy for individuals registered with the BCSA as players or referees or acknowledged by the BCSA as coaches and/or administrators. I believe it is more useful as protection against liability than anything else. William Azzi could tell you a little bit about it but I suggest calling the BCSA at 604-299-6401 and talk to their Executive Administrator Keith Ryan. You can obtain Insurance claim forms at the VMSL office.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0