Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Incase You Missed It!!!!!!

Michael

Jan 25, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to get political but seriously enough is enough. I get it, folks were wronged, amends need to be made and I support the various programs and tax advantages for the First Nations. This isn't sustainable. It is a pretty shrewd political move as its all show and (IMO) it wouldn't amount to much in actual $.

Tell me who at this geo-economical / political climate but the most wealthy with cashflow can afford extra $ to be applied to these types of causes? I'm at a point where I'm turning away girl scout cookies FFS....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm, pretty sure a portion of my property tax dollars are going to the Doug McCallum Defense Fund... where's my donation receipt?

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to get political but seriously enough is enough. I get it, folks were wronged, amends need to be made and I support the various programs and tax advantages for the First Nations. This isn't sustainable. It is a pretty shrewd political move as its all show and (IMO) it wouldn't amount to much in actual $.

Tell me who at this geo-economical / political climate but the most wealthy with cashflow can afford extra $ to be applied to these types of causes? I'm at a point where I'm turning away girl scout cookies FFS....

I'd imagine there are psychologists writing books about the various types of projections going on here with the "elites" and all this puritanical, virtue-signalling nonsense.

On this particular issue, remember that Victoria city council is way further left than Che Guevara. Awful politicians - especially Ben Isitt. "Voluntary" - we'll see how long that lasts.

As I said recently in another thread, the idea of reparations is nothing more than grifter nonsense and should be summarily rejected. I'm not paying a cent for misdeeds that happened long before I was born, and that are being dredged up in historically inaccurate ways in any event. Hard pass.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You lie. I can’t turn down Girl Scout cookies, and neither can you. Those things are more addictive than crack soaked in nicotine.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0