Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup Results

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy win!

Surrey U 5-0 AC Milan

I watched this game and it was Surrey all the way. Surrey was missing a couple of starters but the team on the field did a great job.

I'm sure AC Milan can play better IF they were fitter and faster but they have a couple of heavier guys that cannot keep up with the greyhounds of Surrey.

Wilky scored the first goal from, and I'm not kidding, 45 yards out!
It bounced twice before going into the net and the goalie was scrambling. To be fair, there was a lot of top spin on the shot and Wilky saw the keeper was out too far. That was the only fluke goal and the rest were very pretty. Knvb scored a great header off a corner as he barreled through the ACM defense. They were too slow to react.

Great effort Surrey! ACM was out of their league today. Have to admit that Bronco called this one exactly correct.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stolen thunder

Balls, You stole my thunder. Surrey's offensive machine was still rolling with 4 solid goals and one dodgy one. Apprentice WTF was you keeper doing ALLLL the way over there?

Balls pretty much summed it up :mad: but, he left out Apprentices HUGE dive that got KNVB a yellow. The fcuking twat even said to me as he ran by smiling, see you on TTP bitch. Apprentice did you know that it was Guinness who came on at the end and gave you that chunger?

To all the VMSL lads, we have found our new Serbia for next year. I guess it means that Croatia get to stay in Premier one more season.........:rolleyes:

BTW, Apprentice, thank your fcuking tit squad for the big mess they left in the change room. I had sooo much fun clean up after you slobs. :mad:

5-0 ;)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Easy win!

Originally posted by Ballbaby
they have a couple of heavier guys that cannot keep up with the greyhounds of Surrey.

Wilky

A couple of heavier guys that can not keep up....hmmmmmm sounds like someone who scored!!!!:p Thanks KNVB for the scouting report on the new Serbia, gee I was sooooo worried we wouldn't be able to compete next year:rolleyes:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On to the quarters

We dominated and destroyed the Oly's 5-0. Should have been about 12, but what the hell. On the field next to us, Inter took the piss out of MF 3-1. Should be interesting next round

Dizou

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ugliness

Got to the Croatia vs Peg Olym about 15 minutes in, and then began to witness the barage by Croatia A. It was ugly, i think Cro directed about 40 shots towards the goal. 4-0 (should have been 10) at half, i HONESTLY think they got into Croatia's third once, and that was a long punt.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shots on Goal Average

Croatia did have at least 40 shots. Most of them by the Sulentic boys and from about 35 yard out and most of them were 35 yards over the net. Shooting percentage was about .0002.

Croatia clearly the better team with superior fitness and skill, but if they think that they should be having a crack from 35 yards and out in future Imp. Cup games, they will be watching the final in the same place the Peg/Oly lads will be.

JR

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9-1 easy win

Sporting 9
Metro-Ford 3rd div. 1

Not much to say, just that Metro-ford is totally out of shape. It was actually only 3-1 at halftime after an own goal got Metro-Ford on the board. A very boring game to play in, but it was nice to see all those balls hit the back of the net.

Also heard a rumour that Westside beat Peg 2-0. Anyone know if this is true?

Cheers, Gomesy

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 2 - Peg 0

Great result for us...well deserved win

I'll let someone else put their two bits in on what kind of game they saw. If anyone else saw it of course.

I'm out!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besty I'm sure Westside credits their win to your two awe inspiring posts earlier.....:rolleyes: I would say Congratulations but you may have cost me my last remaining hope for the Imperial cup pool.

Regs how did this happen? I'm sure glad my bet was called off. With the biggest payroll in the league to(o)... tsk.. tsk.

Inter beat Metro ford 3-1 and Burnaby beat Indo 3-2. I think that was the nail in the coffin for Indo.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What can I say?...

I've enjoyed lurking... waiting.... for my big moment in the spot light. ;)

Hopefully it won't all come crashing down after..this..my 15min of fame.

Sorry about your pool, but it had to be done!

mayhavetoslipinthebackdoor!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Things that make you go Hmmm...

The Apprentice sure seems a wee bit quite!!!:( I wonder why???:rolleyes: come on out of hiding #19, some of us just want to hear your take on yesterday's game!!!:eek:

CanyouhearACMilansing???NO!NO! :p

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another notch for the BBYCNDS...

Yes...Notty is still around; I have reverted back to virginity on TTP! No matter...HOS has held the fort on TTP and on the field! Indo showed a glimpse of brilliance in the first half but eventually crumbled after a couple quick goals.

Regs,

Were the Peg chaps hung from the previous days activities??? Too much red wine for the Peg lads??? Besty’s take on the game was, and I quote..."A piss taking".

A few questions for all...queue the suspense organ music

Have the peg lad’s finished there reign of glory?
Have they frowned on their last imperial final?
Do the dynamic dudes have it in them to bury the balloon?
Find out next week on …“THE DAY’S OF PEG’S LIVES”

Da…da...da…dummmmmmmmm!

:)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
re.Surrey vs ACM

The pace of the game was much different then we were used to all year, Surrey was in much better shape and controlled most of the play. After 3 goals down we gave up and knew it was out of reach. They play well as a team and have a solid midfield .Guinness, your the shits.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piss taking is an apt description...

Besty is pretty much spot on... Westside dominated pretty much for the full 90. Was booze from the previous night a problem? No. Were players with big fcuking heads who seemingly felt that they didn't have to put in the work, a factor in how we played? A big fat fcuking yes.

3 players for Westside stood out: Ollie, Besty, and Colin with Ollie by far the best on the pitch for the day... he's also a classy player which is more than I can say for that cheap, dirty cnut Nuke :D

Jinky,

Saint had a very poor showing... I'd say he was invisible :D

Notty,

Fcuk off :rolleyes: I can't believe I bought you a couple of pint's on Friday... Did you and Besty spike my pints?

Yours in taking a week off of soccer,

~TB.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, are you surprised at the performance you guys put forth yesterday. It never fails that when you guys stack your team, you stink the joint out. Are you stupid fcuks never going to learn:confused: look at what got you guys to the finals last year....a group of hard working players that knew what they had to do.

Pegwillneverlearnthatyoucantbuychampionships

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0