Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2010

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmnnnnnnn.........reaaaallllllllyyyyyyyyyy...........

Akal wouldn't finish top 5, don't take it too seriously.....

Odds were just released on Scott Road this morning for the game:

Surrey are -6.5 goal favorites.....

Prop Bets include:
With VCB and Alleyesonme each scoring 3 goals
Yes 1.10 No 7.50

joocrew

Oct 3, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal would never have finished top 5 in premier...

They deserved to win last night, as we played absolutely terrible, but they need some work on their backline if they want to stay alive in premier.

As for Norvan, same problems all year, we cant score a fcukin goal when we really need it

Good luck to them vs. Surrey

Platinum

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza,

Jas can play anywhere and he is much older than me!!! This year is basic physics......density, to be exact. Jas is playing in a position where he occupies the most space and thus making it difficult for opponents to get around him.:D

I heard he scored the winner last night.

Congratulations "old men", a great season to date.

Gilly

I may not be as thin or as fit as I was 19 years ago when I first played for Killarney Tayside in the Premier Division.:eek:

Experience and the Will to Win can still still beat youth and fitness on any given day. This season has been a prime example as Akal fielded six to eight 30 plus year old players in most of their games. The young guys on the team have also stepped up to the plate and have played extremely well for us. I am very proud of the guys and the accomplishments that they have achieved this year.

P.S. Gilly, you got me by a few months in age and in the amount of gray you sport in head and beard. :D

Nice videos lads! LOL

Oreo

Oct 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys gotta be joking. akal had a cake walk this year... they had an easy division and the absolute easiest cup draw possible...... they will get destroyed by surrey unless they shite the bed. 6-0 sounds about right. i remember manhandling them in an exhibition game this summer. something like 4-1??? we didnt even have our full team... lets get realistic here boys, come on

mugjamari

Mar 5, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys gotta be joking. akal had a cake walk this year... they had an easy division and the absolute easiest cup draw possible...... they will get destroyed by surrey unless they shite the bed. 6-0 sounds about right. i remember manhandling them in an exhibition game this summer. something like 4-1??? we didnt even have our full team... lets get realistic here boys, come on
I think this game will be closer than you think

Akal have horse shoes implanted deeply up their arses, and will find a way to make a game of this.

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I remember the x-game, you guys were awesome, we had everybody out. Actually we even played some guys from other Premier teams but you guys were unstoppable, unreal. I can't believe you didn't get promoted.... I think at half time we discussed just leaving the park because we couldn't deal with your speed and skill.......:rolleyes:

on a serious note, we have a lot of work to do next year, but that’s next year.....

we are just going to have fun and play in the Imperial Cup and Provincials, while Oreo can tell his grandkids about how good his teams are in exhibition games…..:D

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

There hasn't been any upsets this year in Imperial Cup so your definitely spot on here. And resorting to a summer friendly to help with your prediction, how convincing.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal getting no respect... If Surrey shows with this attitude then we got a battle.. Akal boyz play Smart Veteran Football that can really frustrate a team..

BATTLE OF SLURREY

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For discussion sake.....

AKAL / SAP final?

;)
No discussion - ain't going to happen.
I think both are just extremely happy to be in Provincials. West Van is a much better team than Sapp and put 6 goals past us last month. Obviously SU and WV are the class of the league.

BTW, no more Bombay TV is subtitles suck.:(

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No discussion - ain't going to happen.
I think both are just extremely happy to be in Provincials. West Van is a much better team than Sapp and put 6 goals past us last month. Obviously SU and WV are the class of the league.

BTW, no more Bombay TV is subtitles suck.:(

i think i understand:confused:

Attachments

• 1211possum2.jpg
    1211possum2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 63

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with WAB... both WV and Surrey are great teams and that would be a fantastic final...

After seeing our draw for the imperial cup, we thought it would be fun to have a game against MF and end our season knowing we reached our goal of promotion. BUT after Norvan beat MF, we changed it from a good showing against MF to reaching the Provincials, it’s not our fault on how it all came down….

Now we need some help in the Provincial Cup draw…:)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0