Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I don't pay attention to where I'm posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters 2005] March Banter and Results

The VMSL league cup other semi final was played today at Burnaby Lake. Unlike Sir M's fine analysis a few points need to be made. The final result was as stated 3-1 for the "True Italians". What he failed to mention is that the third goal was at the last few minutes and the second was clearly offside but it was difficult for the "lopsided" referee who was nowhere near midfield. Yes, Columbus came out of the gates in the second half, however, we should have received a PK with ten to go after a no call from this same midfield-position type referee. He was a joke and so were the no calls. Sir M. may want to also know that we missed our entire starting backline due to injuries or other commitments but that would only be an excuse. We did lose plain and simple and Columbus will be tough to beat if they continue to attack.

SCK

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am not an FVSL moderator but I think the a/m post maybe should have been on the VMSL Masters thread...and, Geez, SCK, I was not being critical, and did not factor in all of the other stuff you just talked about, and I totally understand being bent after not havng a good result, I actually arrived about 20 mins into your game, I was just commenting on what I saw. I did not mean any disrepect or anything like that. I just thought Columbus were a lot better from what I saw, today, for whatever reasons. Next week could be entirely different.

godfather

Jan 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

SCK said:
The VMSL league cup other semi final was played today at Burnaby Lake. Unlike Sir M's fine analysis a few points need to be made. The final result was as stated 3-1 for the "True Italians". What he failed to mention is that the third goal was at the last few minutes and the second was clearly offside but it was difficult for the "lopsided" referee who was nowhere near midfield. Yes, Columbus came out of the gates in the second half, however, we should have received a PK with ten to go after a no call from this same midfield-position type referee. He was a joke and so were the no calls. Sir M. may want to also know that we missed our entire starting backline due to injuries or other commitments but that would only be an excuse. We did lose plain and simple and Columbus will be tough to beat if they continue to attack.

SCK
Don't forget about the three breakaways we missed in the first half,game should have been over after 25 minutes.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, you're right. One was a clear miss, the other two not so sure especially since RZ made a brilliant save. I think we had a few near misses in the first half as well...So, the PK wasn't really a PK then?? Or, your offside goal as the game winner??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0