Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How will HPL affect Gold/Silver levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
AMA there is no chance things will change. Clubs are stacking gold players in silver one to win at all coasts. In U15 SBMC is doing it. They have over ten gold players in silver one. But on the other side West Van needs ref coordinator to take away from farse reffing on their parks. In the old day Bernice used to do very good job. With addition with Li it all has gone to hell. I could see fist fight comming soon if they do not adjust their refs. Mr Li has got long ways to go. Not fare at all. Just go and tape the games and show it to your refs during meetings and you will see changes.
We all pay for refs yet the games are so one sided on their Parks. Kids are getting hurt on behalf of some selfish folks. Charls it needs changes. Refs do not ware badges, we do not know if they are the parents of players or not. Also on player sheets ref does not right his or her name. Little things that could be improved. Some of them should read fare play before they step on the pitch to
ref the game.

A

AMA

DIV 1A -DOWN T0 DIV 2 - CMF CLASH, GAC JAGUARS
DIV 1B - DOWN TO DIV 2-PMO 99SELECTS,NCU FUSION,PCO RANGERS
Both of the above groups should then have crossover games .

DIV 2-UPTO 1B/1A - CCB TIGERS, SUS LIONS.
DIV 2-DOWN TO 3A -PMO IMPACT , NDU ROYALS

DIV 3B-UPTO DIV 2 - SFC,ALLSTARS,CCB TIGERS
UPTO 3A -SUS PREDATORS,PIT DRAGONS

DIV4A- UPTO 3A or 2- SFC GOLDENBOOTS
UPTO 3A -PIT RANGERS

The above changes would help to balance out the divisions and ensure evenly matched games.
Further changes could be made if necessary in Dec. Please pass the above changes onto your clubs and leage members etc.

Here,s just some more stats to enforce why the leage needs to take responsibility and move teams up down asap:

DIV 1B - bottom 2 teams CONCEDED 53 GOALS

DIV 2-CCB TIGERS scored 39 goals conceded 6

DIV 3B-Top 3 teams - sfc allstars,sus predators,ccb tigers SCORED 95 GOALS
CONCEDED 6 GOALS

DIV 3B-Bottom 3 teams - CONCEDED 85 GOALS
SCORED 4 GOALS

DIV 4A- SFC GOLDENBOOTS SCORED 38 GOALS
CONCEDED 0 GOALS

[/QUOTE]

Things seemed to have improved in dist 5 u13 since some changes were made but more are needed:

U13 1A -
DOWN TO 1B - CMF CLASH,NDU UTD, GAC JAGUARS or ALD BLAZERS.

DIV 1B- UPTO 1A- SFC RAVENS,SUS FUSION,PAU UTD, CCB TIGERS .

The above changes will ensure more competetitive games in both these groups.

METRO U13 -1B - LANGLEY UTD
P- 9 LOST -9 GOALS SCORED - 1 GOALS CONCEDED -39 . This team should not be playing Metro and would be better in 1A .

Can Metro teams be moved down ?

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again....send this to the district. Posting here doesn't help much!

Good question about if metro can move down. Never heard of it before....anything can happen.....every year in metro there seems to be a couple teams at various age groups losing AND WINNING by big scores.....

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
"send this to district. Posting here doesn't help much!" ... how is that telling him "not to post here"??? If I said "don't post here, send it to the district" I'd get your point....

:)

Sorry - not seeing "superior customer service" on that one!

A

AMA

Here,s just some more stats to enforce why the leage needs to take responsibility and move teams up down asap:

DIV 1B - bottom 2 teams CONCEDED 53 GOALS

DIV 2-CCB TIGERS scored 39 goals conceded 6

DIV 3B-Top 3 teams - sfc allstars,sus predators,ccb tigers SCORED 95 GOALS
CONCEDED 6 GOALS

DIV 3B-Bottom 3 teams - CONCEDED 85 GOALS
SCORED 4 GOALS

DIV 4A- SFC GOLDENBOOTS SCORED 38 GOALS
CONCEDED 0 GOALS

Things seemed to have improved in dist 5 u13 since some changes were made but more are needed:

U13 1A -

P- 9 LOST -9 GOALS SCORED - 1 GOALS CONCEDED -39 . This team should not be playing Metro and would be better in 1A .

Can Metro teams be moved down ?[/QUOTE]

Alot of the guys involved in soccer in BC -coach,s, players, parents , executives, leage admin etc follow TTP even if some don,t post. Either way TTP allows soccer guys to post their views.
The guys in charge of the leages should implement changes when neccessary and some changes still need to be made to allow for more evenly matched games .

Jan 12, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

U13 1A -

Alot of the guys involved in soccer in BC -coach,s, players, parents , executives, leage admin etc follow TTP even if some don,t post. Either way TTP allows soccer guys to post their views.
The guys in charge of the leages should implement changes when neccessary and some changes still need to be made to allow for more evenly matched games .[/QUOTE]

What I hear is it's time for someone to volunteer to make the changes. Remember there are things to consider such as balanced schedules, fields pairings, travel etc... If it was as simple as just changing a team that would be great.
If teams constantly change should there be a league title? What cup do they play in? You can't make wholesale changes without considering a number of factors. This is when it becomes important for the club TD's to place teams in appropriate levels.
By the way metro is a seperate league as is the BCSPL. So take yer lumps and suck it up princess.

A

AMA

U13 1A -

The guys in charge of the leages should implement changes when neccessary and some changes still need to be made to allow for more evenly matched games .[/QUOTE]

This is my volunteer time i spend to check out the standings and to post/suggest possible changes to the schedule in dist 5 to enable for more competitive games and to ensure young kids are not on the losing end of huge scorelines like 11-0 etc.
The Langley Utd u13 metro in dist 5 have lost 8 out of 8 scoring 1 goal and conceding around 47 - that should be adressed if the leage truly cares.
The u 13a + u13b in dist 5 also needs changes and i suggested some to improve the competition. Scheduling ,travelling etc is not really a great issue as teams are just swapping with other teams moving up/down etc.

Jan 12, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't call it "volunteering"? I call it looking at things out of context.
Like I said, consider all the other factors like pairings etc. Have you been a field coordinator?
Volunteer at a meeting and see all the stuff that is involved.
Great to be on the sidelines coaching but nothing like being in the game to get a greater perspective of what goes on.
I am not saying we shouldn't be moving teams for the kids sake, but come on, someone should have seen this team was weak at best. prior to getting pounded and had no reason to be in the division/ league in question. Did someone ask to be put there against advise? Or was it bad advise? Or maybe things changed since the team was chosen. Only the coach and TD knows. Besides, apparently it's about the training and not about who wins or loses right?

A

AMA

U13 1A -

DIV 1B- UPTO 1A- SFC RAVENS,SUS FUSION,PAU UTD, NCU FUSION .

Leage admin please note the above helpful suggestions that will definitely improve the above divisions for all teams and players.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The guys in charge of the leages should implement changes when neccessary and some changes still need to be made to allow for more evenly matched games .

Leage admin please note the above helpful suggestions that will definitely improve the above divisions for all teams and players.[/QUOTE]

AMA, disable the repeat option off your keyboard.

A

AMA

Good question about if metro can move down. Never heard of it before....anything can happen.....every year in metro there seems to be a couple teams at various age groups losing AND WINNING by big scores.....

Yeah but not many can have been as bad as the Langley Utd Metro U13,s who havn,t won a game and conceded about 50 goals.
Metro teams can prob not be moved down as someone posted but maybe the leage will make some changes in the other groups during the xmas break .

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I look at this way Langley is learning about of level of play that is needded in selects. I am sure with five players out of district they will improve. It takes time. Second year parents kids and coaches will be more alert and will make changes.
Clubs like Burnaby Vancouver and Surey have done it for few years. I did watch two tree games.Langley is not that far off.
As long as they have size and speed boys will learn how to play in a year or two.
Some folks can not aford HPL they will be looking for a spot to play. Surrey can help them out. all they have to do is ask Clarkey.
There is good guys around. Let me know where the practice is I will sand a player out to help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0