Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Home Gym: Treadmills

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went to Coconut Milk in the coffee. Yeah, weird, and I take a lot of abuse from my gaggle of coffee girls, but got rid of the cream. @Regs, I've done the intermittent fasting thing, too. Takes some discipline, but now I'm accustomed to not having a meal before 11:00.

Jesus, it's no wonder companies like The Chopped Leaf and Freshii are killing it, they see us coming a mile away...cause who the fcuk wants to make their own salad?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny thing - I was a dairy hog my whole life. I loved it all, even cottage cheese. My typical day in high school was to have cereal with milk, McD;s for lunch (invented the big mac combo in 1980), come home and make perogies with sour cream and a chocolate ice cream milk shake. Sometimes there was dairy in dinner and then ice cream for dessert. AS I got older, the dairy added more excellent cheeses of the world. I bet the pasty white ladies at Les Amis du Frommage miss me.

It's amazing that I always feel better when the gluten has been chopped down. I'm not sure I can imagine a life without dairy though... I'm not a sweets guy, but good vanilla ice cream is my jam. I don't drink milk, but I love my good cheeses and I'd have a hard time not having cream in my coffee, though.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When was your guys' "ah ha" moment when you realized you were old?

I have had a lot, but had another this morning.

I'm getting a good swim workout in, and the lady next to me was swimming really well, really strong. In my mind, I'm thinking, "Yeah, she's moving along pretty good for an old duck".

I see her get out of the pool, and realize I'm looking at a girl that grew up next to me in Port Moody and born the same year.

#oldmallard

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When was your guys' "ah ha" moment when you realized you were old?
When guys I know start referring to chicks as ladies

Inside The Actors Studio GIF

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts