Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Birthday Totalbastard.....

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the BIRTHday note for Tee, he is a dad 2 times over, with the birth of a baby boy yesterday. Nolan is a great name Tee, congrats buddy. Two boys hey, keep them away from my girl.

The birthdays just keep coming.

See you on Wed. night regs, you too sarge.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Tee!!!

But more importantly, Congrats!!!!!

Couldn't ya pick a non-Leafs name? :D

~Regs,teammatestobesoonagain!

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy B-day Regs

I feel like i'm the only person left in this league who hasn't seen the "move" yet, so don't retire too soon. ;)

Cheers,
Mike

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bakery owner by Reg's new place hired a young female assistant who likes to wear very short skirts and thong
panties. Yesterday a young guy came into the store, glances at the clerk and glances at the loaves
of bread behind the counter.
Noticing the length of her skirt (or lack thereof) and the location of the raisin bread - on the very
top shelf - he politely says to the young woman, "I'd like some raisin bread, please."
She climbs up a ladder to reach the raisin bread, providing the young man with an excellent
view, just as he surmised she would. When she comes down the ladder, he says he really should
get two loaves as he is having company for dinner.
As the assistant retrieves the second loaf of bread, one of the other male customers notices
what is going on. Thinking quickly, he orders a loaf of raisin bread so he can continue to enjoy the
view. With each trip up the ladder, the young lady seems to catch the eye of another male customer.
Pretty soon, each male customer is asking for raisin bread just to watch the young woman climb
up and down.
After many trips, she is tired, irritated and thinking she is really going to have to try the raisin
bread herself. Once again she is up the ladder retrieving a loaf of raisin bread for another male
customer. She stops and fumes, glaring at the men below. She notices an elderly man
standing among the crowd of males looking up at her who hasn't placed an order yet.
Thinking to save herself another trip up and down the ladder, she yells at the elderly man, "Is
yours raisin, too?"
"No," croaked old Reggy, "but it's a quiverin'..." :D

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs:

Must be old enough to come out and play with us geriatrics now, eh?:D

The papers are in the mail.....

Happy (belated) Birthday, TB...
cheers,

stew:cool: