Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier hahahah

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
here's a though and this is just for that gay ass coppertone guy......take some of that grease u put in ur mullet and try it in ur iroc!!! maybe it'll run smoother!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

westside 3= guido's 1

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Westside Fan, Perhaps?

The Wsetside fans are the most annoying whinners on the face of the earth (behind only, of course, to Zambranno). Total losers to say the least. Even when I played at Westside I realized I had to get away from that entire situation. I was embarassed to even be supported by these wannabe, pompous, self-righteousness, total losers.

So, Yetti, if you are a Westside fan it would be fitting.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The_Yetti

Your an absolute idiot.Good thread you knob,cant think of anything to say on the other threads so you have to make up these lame ass ones.

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's about time

Jimmy,

I was wondering when you would post something in response to The Yetti. Who is this guy anyways? Seems like he has too much time on his hands to think up Ital comments. Can you say taking the slag a little too far?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't Mess with Sarge, Yetti

He will crush you like the little ant that you are.

Sarge: This guy sends me a private message telling me that he will take me any time any place, as soon as I find out who he plays for and who he is.

I am still cracking up:D

If he is a Westside fan then I may have to cheer for the flying cnuts this weekend, and hope for him that mastro doesn't get a hold of the yetti:eek:

HOS;)

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bring it!!

the yetti fears no man...only

1)gypsies
2)sock puppets
3)carnies--yes carnies circus folk with small hands.....

if u are not any of the above?? then i am not afraid of you...so sarge!! the yetti is waiting.....but beware...."although it may apear that i walk alone...my biggest supporters remain in the shadows waiting for the time to strike..."

THe yetti

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yetti = Small Balls

1. You fear sock puppets, then I have a sock that will scare you to death, I call it SOCKO!

2. I also know that a carnie is the coach of Sarge and the flying cnuts so you better watch yourself there yetti.

3. I am a gypsy due to the number of teams that I have played with the last few years, so watch yourself or you will be my next victim.

I will not stop until the yetti is no more:mad:!!!!!!

HOS:cool:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walk alone

What's up with this i don't walk alone shite,you come on here piss everyone(not even good at it may i add) and have to have others backing you.If you are what you call yourself,The Yetti does walk alone and has no friends,maybe you should change your name to the Follower

whyamievenrespondingtothisfool:confused:

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmmm

could it be that all of u are jim rome wannabe's? hahahahah

and i am not a follower..... but a leader!!!

THe YEtti

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0