Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grizzlies season tickets

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Read today something about Memphis having only sold approximately 7500 season tickets...

WTF?!?!?!

I hope Heisley loses his shirt and takes Stern down with him.

~TBwhothinksthebasketballmoderatorisdoingafinejobinspurringondiscussionhere.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That certainly is fascinating.

Cheers,

senseihansonwhowouldliketoremindTBthatbasketballseasonisn'tevenclosetostarting,thusthelackofforumbanter.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
you're right

I forgot there is nothing noteworthy to discuss/debate basketball wise right now.

Maybe we could talk baseball in here till then?

Does anyone think Jordan will come out of retirement and take another shot at the Major Leagues? What team do you think would offer him a contract? The Expos?

~TB.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Memphis Grizzlies beat the Portland Trailblazers 99-95 last night. Dickerson popped for 20, while White Choco put up a double-double in points and assists (don't have the exact numbers, and for this I apologize). In lieu of my lacklustre attempts at TTP moderation, I will be infrequently updating this thread with various basketball tidbits from around North America. Good night to all.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grizzlies

I think this year with the trades that the grizzlies have made gives them a great chance to make the playoffs. I think williams and Wright are to good players that can help this team alo. They still need to get Big Country the Hell out of a grizzlies Uniform

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Memphis Grizzlies

They were the shits when they were here and will be shite in Memphis.The crew they've assembled are nothing but head cases.They will flop there just as they did here.:mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone is DAFT!

The Grizz are going to be worse than the were last year! They lost talent and picked up a bit of flair.(Jason W.) Flair does not win games! The only bright spot is they got Battier(sp) from Duke this guy will be in the league for a long time!

And the first overall pick by the Grizzlies is..............?

coppertoneisnotthatdaftjustwishfull;)

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

They got rid of Rahim who was a fcuking baby and always bitched. They got rid of Bibby who got maybe 10-12 points a game and maybe 7 assits. In the trades they got Jason Williams which is a more talented gaurd then Bibby is and averaged just as many points and more assits than Bibby. He is more of a play maker then Bibby. Then they got Lorenzen Wright who has the potential to be a very effective forward. Shane Battier Will jump into Rahims position and Rahim will no be missed. The only problem they have is at the Center position. Country is shite and Austin is too. They also have a decent bench with Nick Anderson, Grant Long, the other rookie Pau Gasol, and Stomile Swift.

So the talent is there they just have to play as a fcuken unit and win some games.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no longer wishfull...must be DAFTNESS

Coppertone~
Williams is a flashly guy but he can't play! why do you think Sac. benched him every 3rd and 4th quarter? He's a chucker not a shooter! Watch some tape man! Do you ever see a shooting clip NOOOOO. They are allways dish clips to C-Webb.

I don't have the stats on Bibby and Williams right here BUT Bibby is way more capable of putting up 20 point games on a consistant level than willams! JW will cause more problems than he will solutions for this ugly ugly squad of throw aways.

If you think a decent bench Is Long, Gasol swift and Anderson you better just pack your bags and head over to the Pork Chop thread with the other wankers!

Oh yeah Shareef was the only one who did not BITCH! and will be dearly missed!

knvbthinkscoppertonethinkswithhisheartnothisheed:)

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can you say Shareef didn't bitch that is all he did last year with all the take of trades and crap. He is a cancer and he is not going to do nothing for the rest of his career. He may get his 20 points a game but will never lead a team to a championship cause he has no HEART.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some what right...

Copper~

Lets not forget that it was shareff's 6th (or was it 5th) year of getting pounded night after night (sounds like a I-Tie practice:D ) Yes he wanted a trade but wouldn't you? I still don,t belive he was bitching! (as far as the media I saw) I do also have to shoot down another of your points I think he does have heart! You are right though (finally!) he will never win a title!

IonlyagreecauseIstillwantmywindrepellantwifebeater:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only time i'll agree with KNVB

Coppertone

I'll have to agree with Knvb on that one,Shareef was nothing but classy while he was here,i agree the last year he was rumbling but what else could he do,gave it his all and the team just kept getting shittier and shittier.As for white chocolate,he is definately flashier than Bibby but a better all around player i'm not sure of,he was very consistent on a bad team,just as Shareef was.I hope only the worst for that team cause i loved going out to see our Grizzlies play eventhough they were shite.Bitter cuz they took them away from me.

thefirstandlasttimeilleveragreewithKNVB:confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But Jimmy I love I-Roc's just like you and coppertone! I want a wife beater. I like mama's pasta!

whatsa the matta for u!:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wife beater

Knvb

You'll get one when we play you boys.No need to start bringing my mom onto the thread.:mad:

She does make a mean plate of pasta though:D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB and HOLIDAY

You guys have to be kinding me. The problem vancouver had was they didn't have a clutch shooter. last year they lost I don't know how many games by one. A lot of the time it was shareef with the buzzer beater and he always failed. He has never been a clutch player. His defensive skills where shite. I think Shareef is an average player.He would always give the media the run arround when it came to stuff he said. To make himself look like the good guy. I will stick with my previous statement that Shareef won't be missed. I do agree with one thing you said HOLIDAY I can't stand the fact that the Grizz are gone.

KNVB I might have to hold back you Wife beater if you keep disagreeing with me.:D :D :D :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe next year then

Your Shareef comments are fair BUT he will if not missed he will be needed No team can lose a double double guy and not have him replaced! The NEW Grizz are going to be a sad sight!

I though I was pissing on your Jason Willams vs Bibby theory how did we get over to shareff??

knvbcan'tkeepupwithcoppertonesbadposts;)

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets not forget that it was shareff's 6th (or was it 5th) year of getting pounded night after night (sounds like a I-Tie practice ) Yes he wanted a trade but wouldn't you? I still don,t belive he was bitching! (as far as the media I saw) I do also have to shoot down another of your points I think he does have heart! You are right though (finally!) he will never win a title!

This was in the last post you talked about basketball so I think your the one that is a little mixed up.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't be dissing my MAMA

KNVB

If you keep bringing her up your gonna wake up one morning with a horses head in your bed.

You can call me Don Jimmy Holiday from now on.

Wifebeaterisabsolutelyoutofthequestion

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0