Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GFYS David Beckham

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't pay to see landy cakes play FFS

dont take it personal moorwoble

just one of those things u remember about when your a kid.....

1) early wake up from dad on saturday...

2) eat the special k cereal...

3) get the kit on

4) polish the boots

5) finish off by watching a little "soccer saturday" with Beckham and Man u playin to get superfukinpumped for your game @ 10am

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You did buy tickets to La Galaxy vs Vancouver Whitecaps right?

Your ticket doesn't specifically say "David Beckham and Co. vs Vancouver Whitecaps FC" does it? Because if it did, you'd then have good reason to whine.

Just sayin...

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
You did buy tickets to La Galaxy vs Vancouver Whitecaps right?

Your ticket doesn't specifically say "David Beckham and Co. vs Vancouver Whitecaps FC" does it? Because if it did, you'd then have good reason to whine.

Just sayin...

Are u fuking kidding me?

Was david brought in to sell tickets?

Did the whitecaps open up more seats just because the galaxy were coming?

The tickets might as well say "David Beckham and Co" ... The galaxy wouldn't be the top draw of all the road teams in the mls if beckham was not their..

Go back to pretendting to be Scottish. (except when euro and world cup come around and U transform into a pumpkin)
Typical southsider Twat..

Holy shite !!!!!!!! I got Menzies Blood lines from 200 years ago..... Holy Shite!!!!!

Maybe i Can i take part in the scottish premier soccer forum and thread discussions after all.. Yippppieeeeeeee

just sayin

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Landycakes is out of the all-star game with a bad calf... if he's not here, Caps may have a chance.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Bec's is a beauty, my .02. Over-rated, sure. Past his prime- sure. But the guy has heart, plays hard and has done more for the game of soccer than almost every player in the world! Ya hes openly slapped his team in the face by missing games (playing in Italy), but hes a great futballer. Never once did he say he was the best at anything, the media did. (English soccer media 101!!!!) If i was rolling in Hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars, I would not want to come to Canada either and risk playing on shitty astro turf that ends careers....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are u fuking kidding me?
maybe...

Was david brought in to sell tickets?
I'm sure driving ticket sales was part of the plan in investing that kind of cash into Beckham coming to play for LAG

Did the whitecaps open up more seats just because the galaxy were coming?
so we're told...if they didn't wouldn't that be bad planning?

The tickets might as well say "David Beckham and Co" ... The galaxy wouldn't be the top draw of all the road teams in the mls if beckham was not their..
They are the best team in the league, and he's a part of the team, as is Donovan... I'm fairly certain most good teams draw well regardless...and it's "there" not "their" unless you meant to say "theirs"

Go back to pretendting to be Scottish. (except when euro and world cup come around and U transform into a pumpkin)
Typical southsider Twat.. Holy shite !!!!!!!! I got Menzies Blood lines from 200 years ago..... Holy Shite!!!!!Maybe i Can i take part in the scottish premier soccer forum and thread discussions after all.. Yippppieeeeeeee

just sayin
umm.... I'm Canadian, with Scottish Bloodlines... I tend to support the Dutch when it comes to Euros and World Cups as Scotland never qualifies...although I didn't need to qualify or justify that...I thought you'd appreciate it ;) I do so as I have a VERY small amount of dutch heritage, 90% of the kids I grew up with and really introduced me to Soccer were Dutch, and I like the way the Dutch play. There you go. I'm exposed... :eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0