Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GEU Premier

H-Dog

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't say enough about the quality and vision of the coaching staff for the GEU premier team. Having two tryout sessions in June - NICE!!! Everyone is really focussed and fit for trying out for next years team - ya right give me a break. I am looking forward to the sprints with no warm-up or playing handball or how about tag. I'm not sure what I'm going to do; go and watch and shake my head, go and play and shake my head, or not show and shake my head. Maybe I should go and get my piece of paper with next years philosophy and goals which for some reason are never addressed again, what a joke!

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Summer Negotiations!

H-dog,

I think we should use the golf tourney on Saturday to our advantage and discuss the pertinent issues regarding GEU and what direction the team is heading. I think this is the perfect opportunity for the lads to voice their opinions whilst we're all together . I feel as a team we could really generate some quality feed back in such open and intimate enviroment.

P.S. Don't forget to bring your bottle for the ice luge!:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How were the "tryouts" yesterday? Were there something like 100 people there? Did you play tag? Handball?

Come forward. Go back! This way! Forward! Back! Give me a pressup! Come forward! Go back! On your stomach! Give me a pressup! Attack! Defend! This way. That way. come foreard. Give me a pressup! Attack! Up for a header! Attack! Seventeen laps of the field.

:wa:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Selection day

Originally posted by TheRob
How were the "tryouts" yesterday? Were there something like 100 people there? Did you play tag? Handball?

Come forward. Go back! This way! Forward! Back! Give me a pressup! Come forward! Go back! On your stomach! Give me a pressup! Attack! Defend! This way. That way. come foreard. Give me a pressup! Attack! Up for a header! Attack! Seventeen laps of the field
:wa:

Pretty much.:rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Millsy

If you want everyone's honest opinion do it after the round when everyone is good and hammered.

:D

I knew we will be discussing Regs at the TTP Golf Tourney and the direction the site is going in.

;)

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Golf Tourny...

This weekend. Should be some hijinks?
bertrum to win KP
Millsy to win long drive
GEU to win most pints had on patio in one sitting, more than the TTP tourny? :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh well

Too bad I wasn't invited to see it all

:mad:

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of TTP bastards for a whole day.

At least I get to golf with that hot looking Keeper Rangerforever!

T

tony montana

Originally posted by H-Dog
I can't say enough about the quality and vision of the coaching staff for the GEU premier team. Having two tryout sessions in June - NICE!!! Everyone is really focussed and fit for trying out for next years team - ya right give me a break. I am looking forward to the sprints with no warm-up or playing handball or how about tag. I'm not sure what I'm going to do; go and watch and shake my head, go and play and shake my head, or not show and shake my head. Maybe I should go and get my piece of paper with next years philosophy and goals which for some reason are never addressed again, what a joke!

There is nothing like team chemistry........maybe some of you should stop whining and just move on......maybe just over the pit bridge.???

H-Dog

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Yearend

Long drive - Kevin "bounce it off the cart path" Nesbit
KP - J.Hampton
KP - The Sheriff
Team Champs (4 under) - Boldt, Kerr, Simmons, & The Sheriff.

Webb & Hampton were seen teeing off with a rye and coke at 10:30am.

The after party was very solid. The shooters out of the ice block were a big hit. Rutledge walking around in a thong was not a big hit. Rutledge vs. The Sheriff in a beer chugging contest - Rut won the 1st round then went and puked, came back and won the second round.

Mills and Trustum-sniper, missing in action.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU Yearend

Originally posted by H-Dog
Long drive - Kevin "bounce it off the cart path" Nesbit
KP - J.Hampton
KP - The Sheriff
Team Champs (4 under) - Boldt, Kerr, Simmons, & The Sheriff.

H-Dog,

I do believe you are miss informed and should give credit where it's due. To my knowledge Rocket "smoke while I golf" Smith actually won the mens KP and J. Hampton won the ladies KP :rolleyes: .

H-Dog

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KP WINNERS

Millsy,

You are correct on those KP winners. I'll admit I did win the ladies KP but I'm positive, along with the rest of my crew, that there was no LADIES stated on the board. By the way, I don't care if it was mens or ladies, I stuck it TIGHT BABY! Oh and I did win a 26er of Wisers for that shot but you wouldn't no that because you where not at the party. Just kidding, we missed you buddy.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Curious

Originally posted by Yoda
How many CAT guys made the GEU Yearend festivities?

None. They were golfing in the TTP tournament or no one has seen or talked to them for months. We were also missing half of the Premier squad. The more things change the more they stay the same.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final Cuts!

Rumor has it that calls have been made to those players that have "made" the GEU squads for the upcoming 2003/2004. Wondering if anybody lurking around out there has heard more?

P.S. I didn't receive the "call" so I may have to pimp my services out to another squad.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know of one particular player(Cat)that was released due to age.:rolleyes: Perhaps you are too old as well Millsy.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0