Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier Week #8 MOTW

Which is the MOTW?

• SUFC vs Langley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whalley vs Delta Metro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
I know I'm making your tuff job even way much tuffer, but LFC2 blew his load 15 seconds faster than normal and wanted to pick PAU vs GN !?!?! :rolleyes: How boot a recount!?!?! :eek:

Done.....

LFC's vote is still listed for the Poco/Chilliwack game, but I have changed the numbers to swing it to the PAU/GN game. Assuming of course that LFC did indeed change his mind.

Regsdoesn'tpaymeenoughtodealwithDonkeys! ;)

memyselfandi

Sep 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1/2 price on mittens to all GN players prior to the big match this weekend from an un-named soccer shop on 104th in the heart of Whalley. It's gonna be a cold one - want you guys to be prepared!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
GEU/ND LIONS. Lions have to win eventually. Yes, GEU has been inconsistent, but they are better than their record. One big thing I noticed about them last week that has changed is their lack of punch up front. Other than the odd set piece and Martin's assist on their goal, they did not create much. Still tough as shite though. Lions, looks like they are in a battle with SU and will have to start thinking about relegation soon. ND by a goal somehow.

PAU and GN. My hope here is that the nation, god love them, only get half the monkey off their back, and we see a tie. Might try and make it out for this one. My brain says PAU though.

Delta/Whalley. Whalley starting to get a bit desperate perhaps, and it is unlikely Crafty's bunch go 4 weeks in a row without a stinker. Whalley to find a way to win.

POCO/Wack. Good defence usually beats a good offense. Only 3 goals against and 2 the first week, so 1 goal in 5 games. Stop the counterattack from Cam and the boys, and this one belongs to POCO.

Sikh to pummell Langley.

I voted for the Wack/POCO but after about 15 seconds i realized it should have been PAU/GN. I like the rivalries and history best. Good luck to all this weekend.

All of your predictions are ass-backwards. Plonker.

memyselfandi

Sep 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB - I will do anything for the cause. I have been known to give discounts every now and then. You have taken your business elsewhere anyways (I'm not bitter). What the hell I'll throw in 1/2 price mittens to dutch cnuts as well! Until 3pm Thursday that is!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
Yes, GEU has been inconsistent, but they are better than their record. One big thing I noticed about them last week that has changed is their lack of punch up front

this is because both of the starting forwards have been out since march with injuries and most likely will not be back until the new year. Although with the College season ending last week, GEU has had 4 players return and hopefully will help set us back on track. Perhaps the leauge title is out of reach but with the players we have comming back I see a definite playoff contender near the end of the season.

memyselfandi

Sep 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
with the players we have comming back I see a definite playoff contender near the end of the season.[/QUOTE]

Too bad there are no playoffs! Good luck with that.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
memyselfandi said:
Too bad there are no playoffs! Good luck with that.

and all these years.....I thought the Pakenham Cup was kinda like play-offs. You live and learn I guess. :rolleyes:

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What ever happened to the BC Championships? I guess they're not considered playoff because:
a) you have to qualify
b) their single knock out
c) at the end there is only one wiener

Wait, that sounds like a playoff format...hmmm...maybe if we score more goals than GN tonight we'll win the game? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

memyselfandi

Sep 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay - call them playoffs if you want. It was four o'clock in the frickin' (paying homage to Carl) morning. I wasn't thinking straight.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not only is the Fenian's high ball game on fire, but his loafing the ball over the midfield is really consistent too.
Knight-Rider, I am down with bush as well!

As for the match of the week, it has to be Chilliwack vrs PoCo. This should be a tie, probably 2-2.

PAU vrs GN, GN to fold up, roll over and play dead. PAU to win in a bit of a slide.

Delta/Whalley. Ummmm......Delta 3-0

GEU/ND. Will be a close one, probably 2-1 GEU

LUFC/SU. tough one????

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage said:
I just wanna see you do another over-head kick, that was priceless :D
Next time I am going to actually do it on purpose, not like last tiime when it look like Rick Hansen slipping out of his wheelchair.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0