Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier Week #1 MOTW

Which should be Skip's MOTW?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Skippy on the thread mate.

I'll go with the PoCo/Delta match.
Two long established sides who will be back in the hunt again this year I'm sure.

The Whalley/Lions match has intrigue as the two sides have met lots of times in the past as stated above and should be a good match too.

Have a good weekend lads,

RF

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like it's a two horse race this week, with Delta/Poco having a slight edge. Still haven't heard from a few significant TTPers though.

LFC2, You are conspicuously quiet in this thread. Why are you hiding? Too busy figuring out your starting lineup for the big match??

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"2 teams with a weak bench that desperately need an early season win!"

Not to sure about that Stepchild........maybe you need to worry about your team. After all anyone that was good on your team has gone over 35's!!

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Looks like it's a two horse race this week, with Delta/Poco having a slight edge. Still haven't heard from a few significant TTPers though.

LFC2, You are conspicuously quiet in this thread. Why are you hiding? Too busy figuring out your starting lineup for the big match??

It's called making hay while the sun shines!

Whalley/Lions hard to say or respectfully care.

POCO/Delta-battle between two likely top half finisher's, won't be pretty given this weather and JO.

GEU and SUFC - I think SU with the upset of the week. GEU sounds like they may not be ready to start the season and SU plays all summer.

LUFC/GN. One of the scarier opponents as you never know which team for GN will show. Our hump and run is slowly shaping up.

My pick is the Wack and PAU. Interesting to see if Cainy's warrior's have it in them to come back from last season's dissapointing campaign. The Wack without CW won't be as strong but their work ethic won't be missing. I remember watching this game last year at South Surrey when the Wack stole it. Not sure if PAU ever recovered from that one. Not even a 5-0 gift from the farmers.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
I remember watching this game last year at South Surrey when the Wack stole it. Not sure if PAU ever recovered from that one.

Very observant, and insightfull. You're right. That one was difficult to take. We do hope to get a good start to our season on Sunday, but also know that it is a long season.

Best of luck to all.

Skip out

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Forever said:
" After all anyone that was good on your team has gone over 35's!!
Hmnn, did I hit a tender spot ;) , my prediction stands!
Addendum to my MOTW prediction, Lion to pot the winner.....

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Steppy,

Remember when we beat you guys in league play last year...........I know, mental block, it must hurt but our bench played the whole game as we were short players...FYI. Jamie Lamont swept half the game, gary swept and played center mid.

Just in case u forgot ;)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker12 said:
Hey Steppy,

Remember when we beat you guys in league play last year...........I know, mental block, it must hurt but our bench played the whole game as we were short players...FYI. Jamie Lamont swept half the game, gary swept and played center mid.

Just in case u forgot ;)
Remember at band camp when..... Come on. Cannot waite to see your prediction response for week 2. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0