Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier Week 1 MOTW

Which match is MOTW?

• Peace Arch vs Delta Metro

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Chilliwack vs Langley FC

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Aldergrove vs Delta Lions

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • SUFC vs Poco

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • GN vs GEU

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Premier MOTW

MOTW nominations for week #1!

Initially, mine was for GN vs GEU , however, I have since been advised that there might be a match which carries a touch more "sex appeal" shall we say ;)

what do you think?

thanksforthetipRegs

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good stuff Skip!

I editted the thread title so that it's easier to differentiate in future weeks/polls.

Cheers,

~Regs.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW

GN & GEU, skip was right about his thoughts of the two teams. I think GN will take this one though, they were struggling for men this season, but some new signings and a little more experience gained last season can possibly make them one of the top teams this season.
Well only if Skip and Sage come over:D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pau vs delta

MOTW...league champs vs. Pak champs, but mostly because it'll be on a sunday afternoon on grass.:rolleyes:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
kidding.....right?

Originally posted by joely_the_goalie
Aldergrove and ND Lions

seriously :rolleyes:

It seems we may have to lay out some guidelines and perhaps a definition for "Match of the Week" . MOTW, in my mind would be a match which has the best likelyhood of resembling a hard fought battle between two "warrior-like" teams with much to offer in terms of skill, pace and wisdon on the pitch, not one resembling schoolgirls slapping each other over the nail polish! :D

Now, Joely.......with this in mind......would you like to re-think your nomination? :confused:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy moly!

Sage: Yah "that day" was aboot an hour ago!!!:rolleyes:

MOTW, the aging League Champs vs the youthful PAK Chumps should be a good battle for the sellout South Surrey Athletic crowd of 2 dogs, 6 CAT players, 2 coaches, 5 subs, 1 cooler of beer (on the PAU sideline of course) and 1 pished off missus!!! With Hibee making his return to his old stomping grounds, there may be a few darts launched from the hostil White Rock sideline!!! I'm willing to bet his missus will be the first to attack the "swinging" Scot... :D

Canne' wait;)

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i gotta vote for my own game, if we had a bye weekend, i'd vote for that cause we could drink a few extra pints...i will give u that the pau vs. delta game will be good, and i wish i could watch it, but i'm out in aldergrove

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0