Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Week 1 MOTW

Prem Week 1 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The PAU vs. ACBC is very interesting. Can't wait to see how the kids fair. The 4-1 prediction above may not be far fetched, as ACBC's young and somewhat soft backline may have a lot of trouble dealing w/ PAU's big, strong, and fit strikers.

ACBC's speed and skill game will come into play, but who knows if that will be enough to overcome a team that is right now as good as its ever been, and certainly the favorites again this year for a FVSL "Trebble".

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watch Out
ACBC defence is not like last years team. Also they have some new forwards that have alot of skill & can put the ball in the net.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads rejects the lots of them! :D

Hi Carnie ;)

I'm intruiged to see what they did to their back line, it'll have to be a lot better. Also is ODog back or do they have a new special olympics vetran?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remembered seeing some newer guys there when I watched them play a friendly a month ago or so...

And Carniehore left our team for them...Good Luck.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt we are in tough, Cant wait. Finally some compatition,,Summer soccer sucks. (not incl PCSL)..
ODog is MIA. ??? Not sure why he just says he is working.
The injury bug has wiped us out. Playing all 7 call ups from div 2.
Bet on PAU or go for the long shot a team with 3 starters and no subs..No excuses we will be there but dont count on us running up the score,,lol were playing for a tie w/5 across the back line.
Hold the fort till renforcements arrive.
Our goal this year is to make the Provicials,,one way or another.
PAU is a very good team and we are proud to get them season opener,we worked hard to get to Premier and we will not go back down..

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL ,,which game,,I lost 6 due to injury over the weekend..plus 3 that were there are in Collage now and cant play till late October. The final had 7 Div 2 guys which will be up with us..I know,week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0