Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Week 1 MOTW

Prem Week 1 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
easy worst team coming from div 1 vs the best team from div 3 but having played against acbc i'd say they are a top div 2 caliber team

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
easy worst team coming from div 1 vs the best team from div 3 but having played against acbc i'd say they are a top div 2 caliber team

Wrong teams MB10. This is the Premier MOTW. It's the League and Pak Cup champs vs. the team who lost to the Coachmen.

That all aside the team you speak of is not the best team coming from D3. kthx.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello Guys,,Its that time of year again,,Were all looking forward to a good,fun season. Had fun with alot of you over the summer and it was nice to meet and get to know you who we met..Now ,,fuk you all and lets get it on.
Shite PAU first,,well ,here we go.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great way to kick off the season, the best thing is, it is not on Sunday at 8pm, who the hell would be out to watch that, especially at 10ave and Griffiths in Burnaby, what kind of FVSL pitch is that.
Should be a great start to the season, on a Saturday at noon in S. slurrey.

Why Sunday night in Burnaby Ghouse?

hos

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs ACBC will be a thumping, Nation by 3

MOTW Chili vs Alderhole. These two are going to be different teams than last year.
Is Chili going to be a top team, or another mid packer??
2-1 Aldergrove

ttp8

Aug 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i just found out about this site and all i have to say is,
how in hell are the geu cobras in prem???
unless its a whole new team of players we've never heard about, this teams gonna get crushed up here. they sucked in div 1 and when we played them, they had 6 players and some dude pulling his mismatched socks and tshirt to run onto the field for a total of 7.wow

motw
pau vs acbc
the only reason i say this is cuz i wanna see what acbc's new fluorescent theme colours will be for this year

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
pau vs acbc motw without a doubt. i gotta experience will win this game but it wont be a 'thumping'

pau 2-1

btw the GEU Cobras is a totally different team, they picked up a solid forward from the Abby Mariners, 3 of Port Moody prems best players from last year, a metro ford stand out from last season. It wouldnt surprise me to see them mid table.

ttp8

Aug 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
but you need 11 to play, not 5 at best. josh, owen and jevin from port moody are average prem players not outstands. other than that, i didnt see much more talent from last year.
too many holes in that team. this is premier, not div 1
wish you luck

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only field we can get being independant,,Its a very hard thing,getting fields and times. We will be moveing as soon as we can get a home pitch with changerooms and such.
Im working on it.
ps, We are a Burnaby team.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i just found out about this site and all i have to say is,
how in hell are the geu cobras in prem???
unless its a whole new team of players we've never heard about, this teams gonna get crushed up here. they sucked in div 1 and when we played them, they had 6 players and some dude pulling his mismatched socks and tshirt to run onto the field for a total of 7.wow

not sure you have the right team but we have never played with less than 11 plus players

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ttp8, i'm guessing you played for Port Moody last year since that was the only 4-0 score all year, and largest defeat of the season for that team. A clear crushing of the team i'm sure. :rolleyes:
I would guess they'll do at least as good as Port Moody Fury did last year in Prem and most likely better than the Knights did as well.
The Div 1 team it's not, so they'll be OK i think.

It may be a rebuild year but definately some steps in the right direction for the team.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
week 1 predictions
PAU 4-1 ACBC
Lions 2-1 GEU
POCO 2-0 DMU
Aldergrove 2-1 Chili
Langley 2-1 Abby

Status
Not open for further replies.