Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Rumours & Various Scuttlebutt 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Mar 07'

I heard some rumors that Big Bag was trying to move Poco city premier, div 1 and under 21 teams out of the club .Aparently he is trying to combine the teams with another club and move them to Coquitlam. I hear the name would stay the same for 2 years before big bag can change the name.

<snip></snip>

The leauge president should not be affiliated to any club, he should make decisions based on what is best for the league not just one club, his club..

<snip></snip>

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Osame is a has been?

continue.....

president, and coach/manager of a team in the same league????
sounds like a football filled lifestyle!!
good luck.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notice:

I had to remove parts of the first post as a result of a request I received yesterday - the person that was being 'talked' about cannot respond here anymore while in his new position so I suppose it is only fair.

Carry on.

~Regs.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notice:

I had to remove parts of the first post as a result of a request I received yesterday - the person that was being 'talked' about cannot respond here anymore while in his new position so I suppose it is only fair.

Carry on.

~Regs.

What ta fcku, did I say something that wasnt true? Has Big Bag taken over this site as well? I was speaking for a whole bunch of people, not only in the Poco club but the fraser valley league.
This guy should not be allowed to destroy the Poco City Club. A lot of people have put a great effort over the years to keep this club competetive in all levels and for him to come in and literally get rid of teams and players for his own personal gain is absolutely crap. Someone said that I and ex players should get together and get rid of the fat bastard. I think it could be done but people that still play in the club should stand up first. I think some of the teams and players that have and will be affected should get together and at least talk. There is a lot of good people like CV and RA and a few others that have been affected that should at least consider kicking him out...

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Osame is a has been?

continue.....

president, and coach/manager of a team in the same league????
sounds like a football filled lifestyle!!
good luck.

I heard lion is Big Bags bitch, and donut gopher..

Dont you get it...he has no life

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notice:

Carry on.

~Regs.

Oh I understand, what I meant to say is, he isnt a fat bastard, just a little round, his not a self serving clown, just a little misunderstood, he is not a manipulating jerk , just a bit agresive .. Is that better?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You heard wrong Lion... Osame is a neverhasbeen!!!:)
aaaand, Bigbag doesn't do donuts, he's a meat pie fan!!;)

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do they have try outs in div. 1?
The name change has to come though...
the black knights!!
when you won games... and talked about it..

get back to that.. ... its way funner.

really.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it GN and Port moody are both folding out of premier. A bit of a surprise from moody as they seem to have a strong club between premier, div 1 and U21(league, cup and provincial champs).

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess that means GEU will get their premier spot back. Not quite sure who the other spot would go to as the top 7 or 8 teams in 1st div. already have premier teams. Very interesting.

JTL

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can confirm GN is moving to VMSL. We weren't able to land a Div.1 spot, were able to get a Div.2 spot, decided to take it, try to work our way up.

Sir Shagalot

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This will really weaken the FVSL Premier Division. As tough as a year GN had, with players missing, they are better than the Div One teams that'll be offered promotion to Prem... They'll easily win Division Two in the VMSL next year...

As for P.Moody, I dont see any reason why they should be giving up their Prem spot... They've got a good young group of players in div one and u-21...

Can anyone confirm whats going on in the Port Moody camp?

Will the Rangers be moving to Premier?

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it GN and Port moody are both folding out of premier. A bit of a surprise from moody as they seem to have a strong club between premier, div 1 and U21(league, cup and provincial champs).

i heard on wednesday that both teams had submited their forms for fvsl premier for this year so there are no spots ..... however they can still pull out
we wont realy know until the league makes it public until then ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0