Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
aint geu played langley twice ....not paying a lot of attention is he ......never mind at least its not crickets on here so he's acheived his goal perhaps:eek:

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is interesting that Ghouse has expanded making excuses for his team to making excuses for others. I didn't see him at the langley geu game so maybe he might think a bit different about geu if he was there I think if Langley was to make comments about having to play 2 games so close they are more than capable of doing that but I haven't seen them bitching. If Ghouse wants to bitch at the league about the SX cup scheduling and mid week games, I will be right there with him. But if you set up mid_week friendlies don't complain about being tired for league games.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse you wouldn't know a piss take if it walked up and did it on your shoe.

You want taking the piss... it's PAU's season so far...

0-0 with the Lions in the relentless rain last night. I do have to say the Lions GK is absolutly outstanding.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
funny the the city lets the lights stay on until 10 pm during the week but only 9:30 on weed ends. Makes a lot of sense (not) From what I have heard the main twat who fought the lights doesn't even live near the field anymore. Appparently sold out to the developers
maple ridge city council are a bunch of cnuts , have you seen the meeting they have on tv , its a monkeys tea party , they dont give a shite for rec , just more property taxes is all they care about , one and a half turf feilds between youth mens and womens , fcuking shite out here it is .not to metion the football thats played on there

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 2 POCO 0
Tyler Baldock man of the match.
2-0 at half and then we sat back...not a good thing to do. POCO kept coming and if it wasnt for some great keeping by Tyler it could have been tied up.
Great game.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, WTF? The standing have sure taken a turn. Langley Camp is quiet...not just here, but in Langley. I expect they will pull through, but in a tough spot now all of a sudden.

Some Talking out of ASS is in order. Let's go cnut, it's not like you are busy over there.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, WTF? The standing have sure taken a turn. Langley Camp is quiet...not just here, but in Langley. I expect they will pull through, but in a tough spot now all of a sudden.

Some Talking out of ASS is in order. Let's go cnut, it's not like you are busy over there.

Wouldn't you be quiet if you lost to a GEU team:rolleyes: has that ever happened to you father time;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I distinctly remember a night in 2003 where we took the ferry over w/ 12 guys, and proceeded to get humped by a much better GEU team...I think we were scoreless at half, and down 5-0 by the end, or maybe worse.

Times have changed...this weekend's result was as unlikely as a favorable Langley result would have been in 2003.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
2003 a better geu team? Or just the fvsl gettin to be a tougher league?

Tougher league for sure. Played for GEU then and the league now is way faster and tougher. Its much more pace and skill now. There is also alot more college and university players comming into the system and the rolls of younger players is much more noticeable.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who really knows?

It’s always popular for the “old guard” to bitch and moan about how much better they were than the “new guard”. On the flip side, being old now, I watch the pace of today’s game and can’t every remember we were that fast. I think that is just perception, though. Of course we think that, because on some level we feel we can “still do it”, when the fact is we’re fooling ourselves. There may have been a time, but long gone.

All I know was that in 2003, Langley was really, really bad. The only returning guys from that squad were LFC (who retired as a player that year to focus on coaching), me and Nukes. The 2004 Langley team was really, really good. The 2004 GEU squad seemed to decline in quality from 2003 to 2004, and seems to have continued on that decline ever since.

I think since then GEU has completely overturned their roster, but can’t be 100% sure. LUFC has only Nukes and Keeling back from 2004. Nukes is the definite old man of the pack.

Come home to Masters, Nukes.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You play keeper, do you really count?

I guess. Tim Wagner. He's also very old.

Tim...we may need a keeper Sunday for Masters. We'd even take an old keeper who'll be OK playing striker. Don't suppose you'll throw an old dog a bone?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did you get this so fast...it was just made an hour a go...
I do look good though dont I.

I dont think your privy to that info at this moment ghouse...:D

Its funny shite though... and i think it will work to your advantage coming down the stretch drive of the season when your players are being taunted on the field by the opposition....

some may call it smart managing, some will say it's mind ****ing, but me personally I say its pretty close to absolute fuking brilliance!
:bronco::knvb::wa:

NO COMMENT ON HOW U LOOK THOUGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0