Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cricket....Cricket....Cricket....Cricket....very very quiet on here......
Someone bash our Uniforms or something....Hey we got our new case of dollar store mittens in...OK?..............Da Bears!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We all thought POCO vs ACBC was a big game...But Moody vs Abby is even bigger now.
Abby has their foot on the door,what a come back. Moody have a chance to climb into a Promotion spot. WOW what a year.!

NO one could have guessed this....(Its far from over yet, I know) Still..

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks franchide and girth:
girth;s comment about upsets is how I would read it if I hadn't been there all season so far but our points really do not tell our story. Tonight we came out firing on all cyliniders, much like we did in the first meeting with Langely. The difference this time we kept them out of the net in the first half (which we didn't do in our first meeting) and potted a goal. we put a second in the second half and then langey came alive and started to show their might and scored their goal. But we held on and started to create some good chances (only a couple of dangerous ones tho) in the second half to hang on for the W. All in all a pretty entertaining premier game. Would have been nice to have more fans at the game but the weather was pretty crappy.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fans at albion turf?
it would be nice if the twats across the street didn't have the city by the balls and the lights could stay on before we get to our cars! Yeah, that would be nice. :rolleyes:

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes its 230am and yes im fcukin tanked. GEU took it too LUFC tonight, and im not sure what lufc1234566789 is gonna say but it really should have been 3 or 4-1.

Keeling didnt do so well tonight.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes its 230am and yes im fcukin tanked. GEU took it too LUFC tonight, and im not sure what lufc1234566789 is gonna say but it really should have been 3 or 4-1.

Keeling didnt do so well tonight.

atta boy way to celebrate .... feels good dont it ... well done to all the guys

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
fans at albion turf?
it would be nice if the twats across the street didn't have the city by the balls and the lights could stay on before we get to our cars! Yeah, that would be nice. :rolleyes:
funny the the city lets the lights stay on until 10 pm during the week but only 9:30 on weed ends. Makes a lot of sense (not) From what I have heard the main twat who fought the lights doesn't even live near the field anymore. Appparently sold out to the developers

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well your all going to jump on me for what Im about to say, But its the reality of sport.
You cant play 2 matches with only a days rest between.
Not to take away from GEU as I know they played thier best and came out running.
ACBC played a real hard match vs SUFF and tied 3-3 the best team from the VMSL on the late 9pm kickoff Wednesday night the week we had to play GEU. Langley played a late Wednesday night hard fought battle 9pm kickoff this week winning 1-0 vs Moody.
Coincidence..?..
I think GEU got 2 games vs 2 teams that we pysically tired and not rested enough to play again so soon after a late night mid week game.
Not enough rest for teams use to haveing a week between is not an excuse but a fact.
Bash the hell out of me...But someone had to say it. It makes sence to me and to prove my theory we will see how GEU plays vs ACBC and Langley in thier next game.
I predict spankings from both teams and a reality check for GEU.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well your all going to jump on me for what Im about to say, But its the reality of sport.
Not to take away from GEU as I know they played thier best and came out running.
ACBC played a real hard match vs SUFF and tied 3-3 the best team from the VMSL on the late 9pm kickoff Wednesday night the week we had to play GEU. Langley played a late Wednesday night hard fought battle 9pm kickoff this week winning 1-0 vs Moody.
Coincidence..?..
I think GEU got 2 games vs 2 teams that we pysically tired and not rested enough to play again so soon after a late night mid week game.
Not enough rest for teams use to haveing a week between is not an excuse but a fact.
Bash the hell out of me...But someone had to say it. It makes sence to me and to prove my theory we will see how GEU plays vs ACBC and Langley in thier next game.

Isn't you who says your only as good as your subs:confused:

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coincidence..?..

You played SUFF on Oct 28th. You played Moody on that weekend. And lost.

We played you the week after. Don't talk out of your ass.

If you're blaming league loses on exhibition games, well...Im really sure SUFF is saying the same thing.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im not blameing anybody...
And your right I got my weeks mixed up...
we played an Inter squad that week , my bad.
Explains our poor performance the week before.
Still lets just wait and see how the next games turn out...Ill back up my posts with performance.
Outkast,. just wait and see,...just wait and see.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess that means that all the college teams that play both saturday and sundays should not get 3 points come sunday and hope for a tie cause they're too tired. Even if they're playing a team that may be below them in the standings........makes sense

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me, good luck to ghouse if he ever manages to get his team to nationals :rolleyes:

2 games in a single week?

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0