Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate sandy vag.

predictions?

Geu 2 Acbc 1 :eek:

PoCo 3 ND 1

Port Moody 2 PAU 3 MOTW

Aldergrove 1 Abby 4

Langley 1 Chilliwack 1

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu 0-0 acbc
people from acbc will probably disagree but i think geu deserved to win. 20 mins and im ****ing bagged wow, need to get fitter :)

JunctionKing

Sep 28, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch / PoMo game.

Peace Arch is a classy team first off, and they scored a deadly goal. 30 yard shot post and in. We responded 10 minutes later with a goal of our own off a great through ball in the box and nice finish.

All and all a pretty boring game and pretty even, although I do feel we (PoMo) carried most of the play, especially at the end of the first half. I've had enough of this shitty weather on Friday nights.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission 10 you must be kidding...Ya we played bad and down to GEU level...but still deserved to win...we out chanced ,out passed ,out shot...had a goal called back..3 clear PKs not called...one you could hear the boot to shins in Surrey.
I cant even say you guys played well..cause the game was absolute shte ..for both teams...It was a div 2 game at best...Everyone stunk
Brutal....I am chocked to have driven all the way out there to be apart of such a crap game.
If you think you ran hard and played well...you are going to be really pissed the next time we play you cause that was a disgrace to Premier ball. BOTH teams earned a 0-0 draw and should be embarased to have put on boots tonight. Shti I should have dressed cause it wouldnt have been worse than that display of kick and run Burnaby mens beer league soccer.
Absolute Shti !

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
so if you play the most skillfull team in the league should you try to match them for skill or play them hard, get men behind the ball let them shoot from 30 yds etc etc etc sounds to me like stratergy can stop you getting thrashed and maybe even get you a draw oh and sounds like it might just piss the other coach off a little lot but hey stratergy's all part of the game too eh ...... well done gregg, dave and the boys well worked out

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do not often post here but do enjoy the read. Ghouse's take on the GEU ACBC game was the best peice of humerous fiction I have read in a long time. It was so funny it had me rolling on the ground like an ACBC player checked off the ball at the top of the 18 yard box. GEU's defence was rock solid only allowing 2 real quality attempts by ACBC which were well stopped by the GEU keeper. If GEU's stiker had his contacts on, maybe he would have buried the 2 attempts he got from the top of the 6. ACBC's keeper did well on the GEU breakaway late in the game. If chances were the score it was 3-2 GEU. For the most part, the play in the middle of the park was fairly even. ACBC went soft late in the game when their frustration level rose.

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think acbc should move to mexico because it must be the rain that makes them play down to other teams level! Ghouse ya the ref was shocking but it was both ways, he was blowing the whistle before a foul was made. your guy upfront was floppin around like a fish. Geu has turned it around and will take on better teams. and your view on the game nothin further from the truth geu could have one!, your were screaming most of the game "guys what are you doing" hum? geu playing well or playing down to acbc's level?

brilliantsave

Jul 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dislocated, if chances were the score? I only had to make two quality saves the whole game lol....everything else was a strike from about 35 yards off target, or a passback. I am sure we outshot you (on target, not counting our 40 yrd attempts), and can remember at least three seperate occassions in the first half alone where you guys blocked sitters, or cleared off the line. Credit to you guys, you had a game plan and stuck with it...and your gk/defence bailed you guys out more than a few times. Great effort on your part, but I can tell you from experience it's very hard to go through a season with that mentality and continue to get results for a successful season. And on behalf of my joints, they would like to thank you guys for playing on a decent grass field...I can actually walk this morning after a game (rare occassion).

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gameplan my ass...That was just brutal footy and the 0-0 was justified...As for rolling around..As you said the refin was bad both ways..When a guy gets taken down and you can hear the contact and he has a gouge in his leg ...its a foul and the guy is in pain...Nothing wrong with hard tackles and no one was dirty. But our player was brought down and hurt. You all say we flop around and cant take it...well Cordick played with a broken nose from the week before and Czalij played with no front teeth as they were knocked out the week before...So dont come on here and say we cant take it cause you hockey players would be proud to have either one or any one of us on your team.
We take more crap than any team cause we have guys who can move the ball and sometimes have to pay the price for doing that.
No matter where you are in the world the rules for soccer are the same.
We never complain about getting hit we only complain when an official forgets what sport he is watching.
Last week we didnt play well either but last week we played a team who did have a game plan and did run at us hard and earned the win..we had 2 guys hurt bad ,,,did we complain..no...it was a very hard fought battle . And we lost.
Yesterdays game was bad soccer and if you feel you had a game plan and a draw is worth a cheer...so be it..We feel the opposite and have plenty of time this year to show you what we are talking about.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really wasnt going to say anything, but hell, I have to.

Im not sure who you (ACBC) think you really are? But you are FAR from how good you think you are, and if you don't sort the mental game out soon, will get absolutely thumped week in and week out in the BCPL against top flieght VMSL sides. Before the game even started you guys thought you had the game won. Your left flank (admir?) must be the laziest, and most wasted talent I have ever seen. GHouse, you must know that he frusterates every player on your team??? On the pitch and half the guys are mumbling "admir, do you know how to run?" or, "I can't fcuking play with this guy anymore".

As for the game last night, it probably wasn't the best technical stuff I have been apart of, but we worked a hell of a lot harder and probably should have been rewarded with the result. Your keeper probably did have to only make 2 quality saves, but we botched one over the net from the 6yd box, and had plenty of threatning crosses unfortunately with no end result. Consistantly you guys were looking for that through ball to allow your guys to run onto, but to nothing coming out of any of your attempts. You did have a goal call back, but it was offside, so really no arguement there?

You have this thing in your head that you think everyone is out to hurt you guys, and that is the only way to beat ACBC. Our gameplan before the game, was to respect you, but not give you the respect on the park. We pressured well, and marked tight, and from that created some chances.

No doubt, I think you guys will finish Top 3 and qualify for the BCPL, but you must give your head a shake, and get some pride.

brilliantsave

Jul 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's all be honest, no one deserved a result last night. It was crap ball on both sides. You got all your guys behind the ball and tried to counter. We played more kick and run. But if you think you deserved a result from playing like that, then that tells me your mentality and understanding of the game. I'm not arguing the fact that you guys worked hard and stuck to your tactics, but those tactics don't get you wins. They get you deserved draws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0