Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Nov 06'

MilesLong said:
and when you say, "i like how you called me a dumb-ass with $$ makes me feel like a balla" what you really mean is I (#7players) enjoys newspapers and billboards pictures of ball sacks preferably shaven ones!!!!!

You have a tutor! You probably eat shite for breakfast too!!! YOU EAT shite FOR BREAKFAST!!! hahaha

WOW!! many people must agree with me that this is a brutal pisstake..when i get lit up i think shite is funny but this run-on sentence is a piss poor attempt...agreed?..let me first start off by saying where the f*ck did you come from i never asked you a question but you decided to poke your tiny wee pecker in where nobody asked...your above statment is all over the map.. where did you come up with eat shite for breakfast from having a tutor?...im glad you can recite movies in order to try to look half decently funny but your attempt fell faster than the kids pants you have locked in your basement...(let them go by the way or at least give them the candy you promised them..cheepskate).i think its great that your doctors are finally letting you interact on a social level but for god sakes make some god dam sence......perhaps you could forward me your post and ill have my toutor look it over...i am glad you wrote in the "hahahaha" cause i had know idea that was going to be a punchline....i may not be a bright guy im the first to say but at least im not the lowest in this thread....i can just feel the creative genius pouring outta you while you post bud....i think its great that you can even use your computer....one last question when did pylons grow arms and legs....i wonder are you still your orginal bright orange colour.....you road cone ....out

GUINNESS....sorry i didnt realize it was the ref you were talking about.......and im sorry to have woken up your freind the cave man in your defence.....at least im up to date now....out

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: #7player

You'll never be "up to date", although this is classic!!!
i had know idea that was going to be a punchline....i may not be a bright guy im the first to say but at least im not the lowest in this thread....
Way to shoot for the stars champ!!!

Really. :rolleyes:

Back on topic: PNE is the shits!!! ;)

PNE

Nov 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Back on topic: PNE is the shits!!!

No they're not...They're top of the League Championship !:D

hosebag

Nov 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

PNE, you re not the shits...a little gutless mabey but not the shits. I mean , to give a guy a yellow card after a tackle from behind resulting in a broken leg. Or would that be spineless. What ever...mabey you re right.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

#7player said:
im glad you can recite movies in order to try to look half decently funny but your attempt fell faster than the kids pants you have locked in your basement...(let them go by the way or at least give them the candy you promised them..cheepskate).i think its great that your doctors are finally letting you interact on a social level but for god sakes make some god dam sence......perhaps you could forward me your post and ill have my toutor look it over...i am glad you wrote in the "hahahaha" cause i had know idea that was going to be a punchline....i may not be a bright guy im the first to say but at least im not the lowest in this thread....i can just feel the creative genius pouring outta you while you post bud....i think its great that you can even use your computer....one last question when did pylons grow arms and legs....i wonder are you still your orginal bright orange colour.....you road cone ....out

Come on Kramer, you're better than this. Need more racial shite to keep the fans interested.

Aside: As for the mitten wearing muppets on the PAU team - you guys do look gay - and yes #7, I AM taking the piss out of my own team! As for Guiness and his tape - leave it alone....it's a serious improvement to some of his other trademark moves (i.e. Princess Lyah anyone??)

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

"Hosebag" Are you still on about that tackle from "behind" ? First off it was from the side secondly it was just a hard tackle that we've seen time and time again game after game at this level. Unfortunately Dustin's leg was broken. Just one of those freak things. "PNE" made the right call and did not over react due it. Afterwards he kept control of the game when emotions ran high as PAU were understandably upset that one of their players was injured. I've seen worse tackles with no whistle let alone a card.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Broken bones

posted by: sub
it was just a hard tackle that we've seen time and time again game after game at this level.
Maybe at a hatchet club!!! That was a late tackle from behind... It is what most footballers call a professional foul... RED CARD!!!
posted by: same wackjob
I've seen worse tackles with no whistle let alone a card.
Probably why you can accept this type of challenge and see it as determination or plain old hard work???
I have no complaints if a guy is busting his chops to get to a ball that has been pushed past him and is a try hard, but when the same player repeatidly gets burned down the line and his only way to stop you is bring you down he's way out of his league...
2 Problems I have with this incident:
- This type of tackle cannot go un-punished, because plumbers like this idiot (#3 - who was brutal all match and couldn't catch a cold in Alaska never mind time a tackle right) has never been taught the difference between intensity and stupidity... He is a repeat offender, who will injure more opponents...
- The referee sets the tone for the entire match and after not giving a red for a professional foul which happened to break a guys ankle, he cannot give a red card for anything the rest of the match... Consistancy is all a player want from an official, I can accept marginally blown calls or even ignorance, but once the ref has shown his hand early in a match he will lose all respect from everyone on the park if he calls somethings and not others...
I have tons of respect for PNE and all other officials out there... They have a tough job and the pressure to make the right call in a split second is something I don't envy one bit... However, agree to disagree on this particular foul...

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

PNE said:
Back on topic: PNE is the shits!!!

No they're not...They're top of the League Championship !:D

Not bad PNE. two defeats in 20.

Is PNE destined for the Premiership...?

That is the question:D

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Broken bones

Guinness said:
This type of tackle cannot go un-punished, repeat offender, who will injure more opponents....
Speaking of repeat offenders, who on ALderholes backline broke A players leg on our team ending his career...let alone walking without a limp....and he got the shot off which hit the post before the tackle happen before anyone says it was an even tackle.:rolleyes:
Back on topic...I have seen 2 alderhole games and a few other teams below them this year and agree that they are going to have to be perfect to keep up with their already impressive start to the season. Chance of it happening, not likely.

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

We're always the underdog we'll keep plugging away and end up where we end up.

Guiness- There was hard tackles both ways and as I said it was unfortunate of the outcome of that particular foul. And like you said we'll have to agree to dis agree.

It seems to me though that both times we've played no matter what the ref calls unless of course it goes your way, you and your mates have a snivel. The ref is right once in awhile you know.

Stepchild- It was a different player, different year. That situation was bad for all involved and both teams handled it with class.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

and about this weekend...how the field in chilliwack looking? game still on vs geu?

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

yah... about this weekend....
are you kidding me...
doesn't look like much is happening.

Regs, KNVB.

La Rocca might be a venue on the 2007 world poetry slam.
my Haikus are getting international.

Thanks guys.

LION

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

hubs said:
know.

Stepchild- It was a different player, different year. That situation was bad for all involved and both teams handled it with class.
just wondered if same guy.......? Also, just bored and trying to stirr the pot as nothing seems to be happening with all this ontario snow.....BS I tell ya!
PAU to win the World cup! Big trade, #7 to PAU for 2 rolls of tape that JC would use for his apparent wrist injury.:D
Ok, off to bed.....hate the snow

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

LION said:
yah... about this weekend....
are you kidding me...
doesn't look like much is happening.

Regs, KNVB.

La Rocca might be a venue on the 2007 world poetry slam.
my Haikus are getting international.

Thanks guys.

LION

Shameless. :D You've been hanging out with Rangerforever?

OK, OK...when is the TTP X-Mass party? I need to book some time on the couch. If we do it this weekend, we can have a TTP X-Mass snowball fight. My money is on PAU: old but cagey (although they get younger every year...amazing that fountain of youth), and the snow serves as a great equalizer against younger, faster squads...much like a muddy South Surrey pitch. Besides, they apparently are well equipped with mittens.

Advantage: PAU.

Long live TTP.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

hubs said:
"Hosebag" Are you still on about that tackle from "behind" ? First off it was from the side secondly it was just a hard tackle that we've seen time and time again game after game at this level. Unfortunately Dustin's leg was broken. Just one of those freak things. "PNE" made the right call and did not over react due it. .
Good thing PNE didnt over react. Why would over react over a broken leg?? Hes got another one, doesnt he?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Lion - The slut that he is

Has anyone heard about the TTP Christmas Cheer gathering at Kelly O'Bryan's that TheRob is organizing?
Magic Stuff.

Ooops, wrong thread.

Whoreforever

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
OK, OK...when is the TTP X-Mass party? I need to book some time on the couch. If we do it this weekend, we can have a TTP X-Mass snowball fight. My money is on PAU: old but cagey (although they get younger every year...amazing that fountain of youth), and the snow serves as a great equalizer against younger, faster squads...much like a muddy South Surrey pitch. Besides, they apparently are well equipped with mittens.

Snoball fight is not fair, i have a bigger target area to shoot at.

CanuckFan

Oct 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU vs DMU has a very high chance of gettin postponed this weekend because there might be a drop of snow on the field by the corner flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0