Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Nov 06'

Were they blue... to match the unis? Or were the gold, green, etc... just to make a statement.

Really, it all factors into whether or not the offence was bookable.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

No SixFyv, it doesn't. From the FVSL Constitution:

Section 7 - DISCIPLINE

7(a) Discipline procedures for the League shall be in accordance with the guidelines published by the B.C. Soccer Association.

7(b) In all cases, the respondent shall have the right to appear when the case is heard and offer a full answer or defence to any charges against him. Should the respondent be unable to attend the scheduled hearing he may, instead, send a letter to the secretary of the Discipline Committee stating his inability to attend and giving his answer or defence. Any appeal of a decision of the Discipline Committee is to be directed to the B.C. Soccer Association.

7(c) Players or team officials reported for misconduct may be allowed to continue to participate in all soccer activities until their case is dealt with, except

(i) players sent off the field of play (red card) will be automatically suspended for one (1) game, and

(ii) players receiving a third caution (yellow card), a fifth caution, and all subsequent cautions in the current playing season will be suspended for at least one (1) game and fined a sum as indicated in the League Rules and Regulations.

(iii) a player whacking another player with any colored boots shall not be cautioned or sent off.

Team will be notified by the discipline committee when a player must serve his suspension for accumulated cautions via suspended list on the FVSL website..

7(d) Players or team officials reported for violent conduct or for assault on a game official shall stand suspended from all soccer activities until their case is dealt with.

7(e) All cases of players sent off (red card) the field of play as well as all players and team officials reported for misconduct shall be dealt with within ten (10) days of the incident. Failure to report either in person or by mail will cause the respondent to remain suspended until the case is heard.

7(f) The discipline of youth players playing under a youth permit shall be referred for disciplinary action to the B.C. Soccer Association.

7(g) BCSA guidelines Re: suspensions

I think you've been playing in Vancouver too long. Give your head a shake.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guinness said:
FVSL & VMSL travelling Wilbury's 7 Mexican Resort Donkeys 3

Leading the way was Whiteshoes with the opener, Studs up with 3, followed by Blakeway with a cheeky backheel, LION and Red Dragon!!!

Not a bad line up by vacation standards... It turned out, Dal was getting married on the same week at the same resort as Juice...
Carlo Marini, Shawn Blakeway, Mike Roberts, Corrado Lenzi, John Collins, Craig Dalrymple, Markus Haab, Fil Zaurrini (30 seconds of late charity time), Jackson Reeve, Carson Drayson, Aaron Scurr...
Juice wasn't allowed to play before his wedding and Sean Maxwell - AKA Stepchild; was a late scratch due to an undisclosed lower/upper body injury... :rolleyes:

Good fun in the sun.

Look out Aldergrove.

Seriously.

Just trying to please the millions of #7 fans around the world...Please dont say my name.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Full marks on Aldergrove for the win. One of those games you just shake your head at afterwards in disbelief. In a game clearly dominated in possession and run of the play, aldergrove pull out three points. Onto The bolstered langley squad to right the ship this weekend.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

My boots were all black. I don't do the coloured boots thing. No collar on PAU to put up. and my hair is short, so no hair band needed. ( I am a valley wop )

I give you guys full marks for the win. and what you did won the game. As PNE yelled to you guys, i didn't dive once. I GOT the calls. I am not complaining about that.
just hard to get shots off when you beat a guy and get hauled down. We got many free kicks, etc.. but just didn't put anything away. You guys did on your minimal chances.
You are a hard working, tough team. Keep up the good work.
Too bad this is not the "New FVSL".

It was a great battle. And your welcome for not retaliating as a team after having a teamates ankle broken. Many teams would try to get the guy back, at least once.

just an update on Dusty, had some surgery on the ankle. and Hopefully he can get back to it one day.

LION

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

LION said:
My boots were all black. I don't do the coloured boots thing. No collar on PAU to put up. and my hair is short, so no hair band needed. ( I am a valley wop )
LION
Were you wearing mittens and/or was your boyfriend watching on the sidelines? All these things can increase "rough play" on and off the pitch.

Jake the snake

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fouls or not they played a hard game, we couldn't score, such is life. I don't understand how a tackle from behind is only worth a yellow card. Maybe i missed something but pretty sure dustin was going past or already past him when the tackle hit and broke his ankle...pretty rare for a broken ankle just to happen. Maybe i'm wrong but hurts to loose a guy like dustin this late into the season.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

no mittens either. no undershirt.
and my boyfriend doesnt come out to any of my games.
it kind of bugs me. but whatever.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

studsup said:
Full marks on Aldergrove for the win. One of those games you just shake your head at afterwards in disbelief. In a game clearly dominated in possession and run of the play, aldergrove pull out three points. Beaver Buzz makes my balls sore... and gives me the shits. Onto The bolstered langley squad to right the ship this weekend.

Guinness said:
Delta Metro 2 PAU 1
Very disappointing result for us on opening day...Their keeper was definately man of the match for them... We had numerous chances and just failed to capitalize on all but one of them... secretly I'm Lion's gay lover... They had 3 chances and finished 2 of them well... The process doesn't matter at this time of year if you're not getting a result...

I tried to find a quote from your other loss, but I was shocked to find that Guinness couldn’t find his computer that, erm… week.

You guys must really be an outstanding side this year. I mean, REALLY. You are 8-0-3... and you have dominated all three of the games you lost.

Perhaps a sacrificial lamb or something to get the soccer gods on your side. I mean... how could such a dominant team not be in first place?:rolleyes:

randomeditedquotesforever

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

posted by: GETOUTTTTT!
I mean... how could such a dominant team not be in first place?
If we only had a keeper!!!:rolleyes:

IMO, we have been the better side in every game we have played, but scoring more goals than the opposition is the only thing that counts at the end of the match... I do credit Aldergrove for playing a strong defensive game, but make no mistake about it, they will be in tough for the rest of the year to make BC's just like us... Baldy was the difference on this day...

GUTTED: #2 for Aldergrove arrived late (all game long) and just happened to break a couple of bones tear some ligaments along the way...
Dustin, my thoughts are with you in this trying and disappointing stage... Keep your head up mate, next year will be here sooner than you think!!!

Hall3

Sep 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

You guys could start a vineyard with all those sour grapes.

Jake the snake

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

"If we only had a keeper!!!"

guinness...is this just a slick way of saying don't bother showing up to practice tonight?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not a chance Jacko!!! ;)
It was a dig at sixfyv, he's the best you know!!!:rolleyes:

Hall3 no sour grapes in camp Nation, did you even understand a footballers post???
posted by:#8(don't use his name)
scoring more goals than the opposition is the only thing that counts at the end of the match... I do credit Aldergrove for playing a strong defensive game, but make no mistake about it, they will be in tough for the rest of the year to make BC's just like us... Baldy was the difference on this day...

Idiot.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

bigbag said:
2-1 poco vs geu

late winner, finally...............:cool:

Rumor has it, some players you brought were in the process of attempting a COUP against you, the coach and that you found out and cut the players. Is this true? What happened? who was it? I wasnt told any of the details, Is this matter done or are you still looking behind you shoulder.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Once again, OSM has somewhat impecable sources but this one will have to remain withi the Poco City FC compound walls. We will sort our problems out in private.:cool:

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

SIX Five, with the cack of a 12 year old boy. I met your parents last night............ they're both really nice guys.

Keep up the good work on the site. :rolleyes: I know how much you love to read your own posts, same as you like hearing your own voice in the net. no need for a rebuttle, no one cares.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

studsup said:
Blue and white till I Die

....or at least until he turns 35! :D

Sounded like a tough loss for my PAU mates. Sorry to hear about Dustin as well. All the best mini-hoss!

~S

P.S. Studs, you'll look alright in RED ;)

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

bigbag said:
Once again, OSM has somewhat impecable sources but this one will have to remain withi the Poco City FC compound walls. We will sort our problems out in private.:cool:

Private? thats if the compound walls dont talk first.:p
Whats with the early morning posts?? Is coaching keeping you awake at night?? Loosing in the pak when your winning 3-1 can do that to you. Believe me I know...
Osame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0