Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
on what justification do they close the turf fields?

is the field that we were going to be playing on tomorrow the turf pitch at SSA or was it one of the grass ones?

brandon

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game down in Poco tonight. GN played the whole game wiith 10 players. 4 of the players could not come to the game ,when they got in a accident while coming to the game. Good game between the 2 teams, one of the best officatied games I have been involved in. On to Port Moody next week ..

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocking...

GN with another creative excuse for being the worst team in the league. I can hardly wait for next week's installment...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously

Aldergrove 1 Poco 2

Finally, a team has put Hall3 and the muckers in check... Poco were full value for the 3 points today and should have went up 3 nil before Aldergrove got one late... Good news all round...

Merry fcuking Ho Ho Bigbag!!! :cool:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know that there is alot of season left to play... but if aldergrove wins div 1 what are the rules on having two teams from the same city in premier? is it aloud or must they give up the spot?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not positive if a club is allowed two spots, but the league has a great plan if it happens!!! :rolleyes:
After watching the Rangers destroy that Aldergrove Div.1 team, I'm sure there is no danger in that club creating such a stir...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0