Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter March 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
no...it is being played in the Wack...

no game is worth that drive for an 8pm kick off an hour long drive from civilization.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the Gunners win tonight against the Rangers, they have a playoff against ACBC for first... so its still up in the air, who will be having to play for promotion.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the Gunners win tonight against the Rangers, they have a playoff against ACBC for first... so its still up in the air, who will be having to play for promotion.

It is Friday Night Lights at Newton.

Greek Night - Gyros and Ouzo !:knvb:

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You better watch out you better not cry, I'm telling you why ACBC is coming to beat you. (Next year)

Be careful O-Dog's taking over the threads, and he's soon to be ready to save the balls many times.

Glad I chose the best team in the province over the relegated Port Moody Fury, lol.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Be careful O-Dog's taking over the threads, and he's soon to be ready to save the balls many times.
, lol.

Even with you here my friend, (in 3rd person however) the premier thread is pretty weak... save some PAU banter when they win, and the Franchise sharing his insight.

Also, next year is a long way off, do you have to tryout for your team next year? Hope they don't leave you behind in the off-season. With a Premier spot they might be able to lure even more players, possibly even some new keepers. Ghouse already invited our backup keeper out for an exhib / tryout and I think Girth is coming for a run as well.

Anyhow congrats on your promotion either way, and you owe us a visit next season as you let us down on the post-game events....... We had to eat all the food on our own and we had you pegged as a 3-dog type guy....

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even with you here my friend, (in 3rd person however) the premier thread is pretty weak... save some PAU banter when they win, and the Franchise sharing his insight.

Also, next year is a long way off, do you have to tryout for your team next year? Hope they don't leave you behind in the off-season. With a Premier spot they might be able to lure even more players, possibly even some new keepers. Ghouse already invited our backup keeper out for an exhib / tryout and I think Girth is coming for a run as well.

Anyhow congrats on your promotion either way, and you owe us a visit next season as you let us down on the post-game events....... We had to eat all the food on our own and we had you pegged as a 3-dog type guy....

Yea I heard that these things are weak. Thanks for the compliment, and as for tryouts anyone can give it a shot. But remember you have O-Dog to beat. Thanks for the invites next year. I'm down.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anyone is looking for a sure win against ACBC, i'm open for 1 game permits
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.