Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter Jan 07'

What is most likely to happen in the FVSL in January?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: To kill a mocking bird

Guinness said:
At the end of the day, we were not good enough... GN continued to get onto loose balls and were much more desperate defending their own end... Angus is a great young player that I've played with many times before, he was the difference by a country mile... However,

I can't agree more...
GN pulled a rabbit out of a hat PAU were not prepared for... (hard lesson) We've always had to deal with GN's "full squad" or "11 players" since I've been at the club... They always bring their top game against us, while somehow forget there are 18 games in a season??? IMO, they will lose next week!!!
The FVSL is a joke if this team somehow signs 31 guys (most are for rent), but rarely has 11 before game time never mind 30 minutes prior... Their manager is an un-organised mess although I will say Star#1 is a stand up guy and has the best intentions... Renting a few players each week will not bring you success, although it may help you stay in contention when the relegation battle concludes...

Feast or famine for the Lions next week. ;)

Way to get your clueless 2 cents in Sandman!

We do not rent any players to play with us... the new guys that we have signed will play with us the rest of the season as they did not play before because of the their college season. they did committ to us at the start of the season but as everyone knows their university and college coaches do not release them to play until their season is done. As for this whole Angus situation he called me in december and told me that he is coming down for christmas break and asked if he could play a couple of games with us until he has to head back in mid january and I said yes... unfortunately alot of our games have been cancelled and this weekend was the first game he played with us. he is heading back to the states in a week or so and wont be back until may or june.. he has transfered to SU to play a game or two with them because he wants to play with his old metro players like Vince, Alex and all the younger guys that they have signed.

We have a solid group of guys and hopefully can continue to play like we did this weekend and pick up points and win our Pak Cup game as we have two games next weekend.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to add salt to the wound, but Angus scored the winner tonight for us... Thanks for the loan Star #1...

You can't make that kind of comedy up :D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 0 - 2 Aldergrove

This was the score with 5 mins left... assuming it didnt change.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't know a player could play twice in one weekend, with or without the transfer.
So you can play a friday nighter, then transfer, i guess the papers get in the next day (saturday) and play the sunday.
wow.

KNVB, can you play our next Friday night game, we will have you transferred back home by the Sunday....
promise...

LION

wednesday

Jun 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 2 Delta 1
Could have been 4-2 the other way. The Aldergrove keeper was nothing short of brilliant. Some new guy for DMU duffed a PK.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's wrong with renting a player?

Seriously.

On a positive note the Tortelleni All Panna was fantastic at La Rocca's on Friday night after the Canucks game.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Standings... FYI.

Three-horse race for the League Championship... even though the Champions League final has been played...:rolleyes:

Six-horse race for relegation considering PoCo has played 13 games...

# Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 Aldergrove United 12 9 0 3 28 14 27
2 Peace Arch United 12 8 0 4 29 16 24
3 Chilliwack Rapids 10 6 3 1 37 12 21
4 LUFC United 11 6 0 5 17 20 18
5 Poco City FC 13 4 4 5 18 24 16
6 Port Moody Fury 10 3 3 4 15 22 12
7 North Delta Lions 11 3 3 5 21 19 12
8 Delta Metro United 11 3 2 6 14 19 11
9 Golden Ears United SC 11 3 0 8 16 27 9
10 GN Sporting Club 11 2 3 6 13 35 9

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: To kill a mocking bird

Guinness said:
GN pulled a rabbit out of a hat PAU were not prepared for... (hard lesson) We've always had to deal with GN's "full squad" or "11 players" since I've been at the club...!

Right, If you would have known he was going to play you would have prepared at practice, :rolleyes:
Does the PAU Calendar have an excuse index ??

taft

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yet another weekend ruined by this fcuking snow. I thought we lived in Vancouver... more snow?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Osama

You must be still bitter about losing in the PAK final 2 years in a row!?!
Get over yourself, neverhasbeen!!! ;)

taft

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can anyone still be bitter when you guys put out your calendar of comic genius.

But serious, we're gonna lose another week if it snows as much as it's supposed to tonight.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Osama

Guinness said:
You must be still bitter about losing in the PAK final 2 years in a row!?!
Get over yourself, neverhasbeen!!! ;)
Im trying, its hard.
2 in a row and 4 all together, bitter?who? me ? why ? it just goes to show, you can be Semenko ooor Guiness and still win a Stanley or Pak Cup;)... Maybe one of this days I can win a Knights Cup :wa: :wa: ...:eek:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
P A U nation 3 - Chilliwack 1

Apparantley P A U had thier A game last night.

Nice win boys!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0