Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter Jan 07'

What is most likely to happen in the FVSL in January?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premier Division

1 Peace Arch United 11 - 24
2 Aldergrove United 11 - 24
3 Chilliwack Rapids 9 - 20
4 LUFC United 10 - 15
5 Poco City FC 12 - 15
6 Port Moody Fury 10 - 12
7 North Delta Lions 11 - 12
8 Delta Metro United 10 - 11
9 Golden Ears United SC 10 - 9
10 GN Sporting Club 10 - 6

New Year, new PAU calendar goes into effect, new thread for results...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the Pepto Bismol upset stomach report of the night - GN was up on PAU 2-1 in the second half out at Mackie... though this one may not be over with the final whistle... :eek:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] - Predictions Jan 07'

"Fack off"

or

"PAU's achilles heel"

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] - Predictions Jan 07'

GN 2 PAU 1

its true.... I guess adding some college players does help.... we scored twice in the first half and could have had more but Jacob made some good saves denying our forwards.... we had some chances early in the second half to go up 3-0 but just couldnt capitalize as we missed a open net and had a nice shot saved by Jacob which was labeled for the top corner.. PAU got one with about 25 to go and then pressured us for the equalizer even with Stups Up getting a red card with about 10 to go but we held on for the win.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You put out a calender and look what happens. cnuts.

All we need now is for Aldergrove to have a few more country breakfasts and pose for the camera and everyone would be that much closer.

On a serious note....where can i buy a PAU Nation calender? Ive run out of newspaper for Lassie.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's the young white kid (YWK) that scored the two GN goals? I’ve seen him someplace before…

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Who's the young white kid (YWK) that scored the two GN goals? I’ve seen him someplace before…

KNVB to answer your question we had two different goal scorers, the first one Angus Burke scored and Jorge scored the second one for us. As for this whole Peace Arch putting in a protest and crying after the game about us using an illegal player (Angus), it is all cleared up with the league and as of right now Angus is registered as a GN Sporting player as he was signed in Dec and the reg form was put through to BC Soccer so he is legal to play with us ... I have talked with Martin Foden and everything is clear because Martin did not know that he signed with us so if he would have played with SU then they would have been screwed but since he hasnt there is no issue there, we have nothing to worry about so I suggest that you guys take the loss like men and move on.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All we need is GEU to lose a few more games, then they can be called the Black Knights again, back in Div.1.
Why not.....

LION

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Bud's 4 You said:
KNVB, there were 2 diff. scorers last night for us, Liam and Jorge.

weird.

star#1 said:
KNVB to answer your question we had two different goal scorers, the first one Angus Burke scored and Jorge scored the second one for us. As for this whole Peace Arch putting in a protest and crying after the game about us using an illegal player (Angus), it is all cleared up with the league and as of right now Angus is registered as a GN Sporting player as he was signed in Dec and the reg form was put through to BC Soccer so he is legal to play with us ... I have talked with Martin Foden and everything is clear because Martin did not know that he signed with us so if he would have played with SU then they would have been screwed but since he hasnt there is no issue there, we have nothing to worry about so I suggest that you guys take the loss like men and move on.

Obviously the first goal scorer is an integral part of your team... and has been there for, like, forever... considering you guys cant figure out what his name is. :rolleyes:

Funny that Guiness hasnt been able to find his computer yet... considering he has not problem finding it immediately after a win.:knvb:

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness continuosly mocked the GN boys here on TTP - never passing up an opportunity - actually got pretty predictable - Irony is a bitch aint it Guinney?

Maybe the Champions League matches were too strenuous.:rolleyes:

Well done GN,
Sandman

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Be honest Sandman...the GN boys deserve every bit of slag they get. They are the joke of the FVSL, dispite last night's win.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notice the as of "right now" Angus is a part of GN. Why do I have a feeling he will only play 1 maybe 2 games before he heads for a better club

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
langley 4- geu 2

langley is a totally defferent team that got lucky against us in the first meeting...we were lucky it was only 4 in this one could have been 7 or 8.....

both geu goals coming from mike alfano...2 40 yrd rockets

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: To kill a mocking bird

At the end of the day, we were not good enough... GN continued to get onto loose balls and were much more desperate defending their own end... Angus is a great young player that I've played with many times before, he was the difference by a country mile... However,
bulljive
Notice the as of "right now" Angus is a part of GN. Why do I have a feeling he will only play 1 maybe 2 games before he heads for a better club
I can't agree more...
GN pulled a rabbit out of a hat PAU were not prepared for... (hard lesson) We've always had to deal with GN's "full squad" or "11 players" since I've been at the club... They always bring their top game against us, while somehow forget there are 18 games in a season??? IMO, they will lose next week!!!
The FVSL is a joke if this team somehow signs 31 guys (most are for rent), but rarely has 11 before game time never mind 30 minutes prior... Their manager is an un-organised mess although I will say Star#1 is a stand up guy and has the best intentions... Renting a few players each week will not bring you success, although it may help you stay in contention when the relegation battle concludes...

Feast or famine for the Lions next week. ;)

Way to get your clueless 2 cents in Sandman!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
One and done...

PAU sucks. Good thing they're so hot with their shirts off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0