Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Feb 07

What is more likely to happen this month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
posted by: Hub
No need for tissues wee man. I'll be sure to tell the rest of the non premier players that beat you not once but twice this year that you'd like another shot. When you're taping up you should try a piece over the lips or tape the tongue down.
I need to try that edumacated soccer team shout like the one that came from the Alderhole side lines... Some daft cnut actually yelled:

"Pound the goal!"

Seriously, what was that??? :rolleyes:

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
CAN'T BELIEVE ALDERHACKS ARE FIRST PLACE

its unreal!

i've seen teams bitch but never on such a scale, and even after a 5 goal lead. including the subs, coaches, fans and their pets too. and the funny thing is it works wonders as they guilt all three refs into shifting the majority of fouls and marginal offside calls in their favour.
i even noticed the coach shaking hands and messaging the line judge as he dummy'd him. he was just shy of giving him a beer midway through the first half.

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sammy use spell check next time I believe the word is massaging as opposed to messaging. I don't know what league you're in but when did we go to the 3 man referee system ?

Aren't you the guy that showed up 2 minutes before kickoff walking and proceeded to allow 6 against ? Must have been the 3 refs.

As far as whining most every team does their fair share. Now when we talk about whining and flopping Lion comes to mind.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hubs said:
I don't know what league you're in but when did we go to the 3 man referee system ?

Hubs, you must be playing div 3 somewhere as every game i've played in uses the 3 ref system. 1 referee and two assisstant referee's.

Except for cup games when there is a div 1 team, the league won't provide lino's unless you ask for them and pay for them out of your team coffers. Good thing for all those calender sales. The rock to have three ref's for the cup game;)

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Studs....I guess I prefer to call them officals. Calling them 3 referee's confuses us farmers out in Alderhole.

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hubs said:
Sammy use spell check next time I believe the word is massaging as opposed to messaging. I don't know what league you're in but when did we go to the 3 man referee system ?

Aren't you the guy that showed up 2 minutes before kickoff walking and proceeded to allow 6 against ? Must have been the 3 refs.

i had no idea that the world wide web and the internet actually stretched to aldergrove. thats really cool.

hell, it was superbowl sunday! i pushed it to the last minute. how could u blame me for that.
anyways, it looks like theres a good chance we'll meet in the pak cup. this time i'll really try and stop alll the breakaway and penalty kicks.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hubs said:
Studs....I guess I prefer to call them officals. Calling them 3 referee's confuses us farmers out in Alderhole.
That's alright, hubs. Shinny objects twinkling in the sunshine confuse studsup.

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
couldn't agree more Sam in regards to the superbowl. We should have tried to get our game time changed. For once a rain or snow out was in order.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baldy actually got 2...so thats 14...

side note, 2 crossbars for baldwin off nicely taken freekicks aswell.

Game started off with GEU applying a lot of pressure, but with the same old story of getting nothing out of it...Alderdale gets 1 late in the first half.

Second half starts out again with GEU pressuring, ang equalizing in about the 60'. Alderbush then gets 3 unanswered and takes the wind out of the sails.

*winlessin9leaguegamessucks.bad*

KDP

Oct 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baldy only got 1 the other goal scorers were Coris, CJ and a call up from Div 1 (who played very well).

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
thought he had the 1st and 2nd....

ps. highlight of the night was the alderbush hick getting kicked out of the park for heckling...

man, he like to use the word schooled a lot...

MilesLong

Sep 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
thought he had the 1st and 2nd....

ps. highlight of the night was the alderbush hick getting kicked out of the park for heckling...

man, he like to use the word schooled a lot...

Was he shouting, "POUND THE GOAL!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0