Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier - Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Port Rangers ( the artist formerly known as Poco FC) are 3 points from matching last seasons point total and sitting first. North Delta second and last seasons top two are sitting in the bottom three. Bizzaro FVSL.

The 'firework's weren't as big as I thought they might be out as SSA, but there were still a few tasty challenges. Andy Pinter had it well in hand and did a good job. CFC were the better team through out but fitness let them down late letting SFC hang around.

The Westcoast vs Langley game Im pretty sure I nodded off until about a 20 mintues span in the second half when 5 of 6 goals were scored. Can't beat playing on grass under the lights, but there was so many needless turn-overs by both teams trying to force balls into places they don't belong. :eek:

Last edited:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDSC 6-1 FVRD

I wish it was a reflection of how well we played but it really wasn't. I dont see this squad sticking out the year, I could be wrong but they just had no fight. Similar team to last year but they just seemed disinterested tonight. Down 5-0, no hard tackles, no yelling at team mates, never seen anything like it in Premier. I hope they stick it out because they have some talented players but someone needs to grab that squad and light a fire in them.
~If you're not first you're last~
Ricky Bobby

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know when 6 teams from Prem play next week?

Mediocre site is perplexing this year!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What has happened to Guildford this season, loss of players, injuries? Last year they weren't the best side but they always worked hard as a team. I didn't see them losing 6-0 and 8-2 at any time during the season. Must be early favourites along with the Fvrd to be 2 of the 3 heading down this season?

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't see them play last year, but they rolled over early in the second half today and the score could have been worse.
They have some good players, just seemed like they quit mid game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0