Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier predictions, and other discussions about whatever.

Who will win the Fraser Valley Premier League this year?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Slurrey United

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Slurrey City

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Delta United

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • GN Sporting Club

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Townsend Park

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk would it suck to be Townsend Park this Friday. It's hard enough to make it out to Delta on a Friday night for a 7:30 game let alone Chilliwack. That one is going to be a slaughter. Delta by five.

GEU will come back big-time. They will beat Surrey City Peg by 4.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well....seeing as how you asked.

OK Sliver, here they are:

Allouette will unfortunately beat GN Shocking. Not by much though. I'd love to see Shocking win this game.

You guys should beat Slurrey. From a GEU perspective though, it would be nice if you lost.:)

Peace Arch will kill Aldergrove. Something to the tune of 7, 8 - 1.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty weak goal to. What do you think Bert? I think Ian should've had his ass off his line, and had it smothered. He claims it was out of the box, but I don't know.;)

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
take a good look

PoCo now is sole possession of first overall. Have only few points on GEU. But have good look at our backsides boys, cause it is going to be as close as you will ever get this season.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on son

You guys have been playing every bottom feeder in the league. Play someone competitive. Your last three games of the first round of the scheduale will be tough. GEU garanteed victory this weekend.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bottom Feeders

Bertrum,

The reason the teams we've been playing are bottom feeders is because they haven't been able to get any points off of us.

After we finnish playing your team, you'll be a little closer to the bottom too.:p :D

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dolo

dol·o·mite (dl-mt, dl-)
n.
A white or light-colored mineral, essentially CaMg(CO3)2, used in fertilizer, as a furnace refractory, and as a construction and ceramic material.

Hey DOLO, have you been snorting this stuff again
:confused: Your posts aren't making any sense.

DOLOMITE

Not Bright
Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sup my peeps

dolomite is in yall let the party begin....dolomite..aka...rudy ray moore...i ain't lyin....
tonight i'm gonna go bowlin.....
snakes i got u later crocs

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey losers

New member here , just kiddin' about the loser thing . I just wanted to catch everyones' attention . Some of you guys are , however (after reading some of those dumb comments) major idiots. :eek:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: hey losers

Originally posted by snowman
New member here , just kiddin' about the loser thing . I just wanted to catch everyones' attention . Some of you guys are , however (after reading some of those dumb comments) major idiots. :eek:

Look who decided to show up, dolomite's girlfriend. Welcome. Who do you play for? With all the big words you used, ie. losers, kiddin, dumb, idiots, obviously you are a highly inteligent individual. Maybe you are not a player, just some dumbass lurker.

skytraingoingtopissalloversnowmanandmakeyellowsnow

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Train,

I think he voted for Poco. Better be nice.:)

TRwhowillbecheeringtheCanucksontonight,gettingdrunktommorrownight,andthenkickingsomRangerassonSunday.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poll

Hey TR,

How long is the poll in this thread going to be open? Isn't there usually a time limit on how long you can vote on a question?

Just Wondering.

Sliver

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soon my friend.

The poll will be open until around October 21st I think. Looks like it is going down to the wire between GEU, and Poco. You guys got two votes last night. One from the Snowman(I think). Don'tget a false sense of security from this poll though Sliver. GEU will win the league.;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moderator heads-up

You can close the poll at anytime you feel like it...

~TBjusttryingtohelp:D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
Train,

I think he voted for Poco. Better be nice.:)

Well guess I should play nice for now. Figure any guy that knows PoCo is the best team in FVSL Premier knows more than meets the eye.

Snowman,

Welcome to TTP. If you really did vote for PoCo then you are a very inteligent guy, unlike the rest of the posers who voted for the other 9 teams in the league. Pint on me!

skytrainstillgoingtomakeyellowsnow:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Administrator,

Yeah, I set it for sixty days. I think that is around the 21st. I should have shut it down when GEU was in the lead.:)

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
golden shower ?...I'd be honoured.

Been there , done that . how come all you guys are on here during office hours . Do your bosses know about this , or do some of you keep bankers hours ? I personally only exsist in your minds , and whenever you are feeling guilty or are embellishing any truths , or even out and out lying I'll be here . Remember Skytrain when you do piss on somebody make sure the wind is at your back ! (u-d,bar!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0