Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Off Season & Summer Banter '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just curious Odog...

Does Ghouse force all players to carry a little red book dictating the greatness of ACBC, and the failures of all of systems?

rumoured BC soccer is calling ACBC program the "Great Leap Forward" for BC soccer :confused:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dog you remind me of Andrew Dice Clay,,funny as hell the first few times I saw him but after the years past by,,well I just got sick of the same old jokes over and over and over....Not to mention we all love a little rim job once in a while but from you ,,its just not right.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another Odog vid clip...

This is the type of save to expect from him in the FVSL premiership.. You guys had better watch the fack out.

This was his skinny younger days however.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard through the grapevine that AcBc has made a couple of excellent signings and don't have to wait for College to end to see them.

And supposedly a tonne of GEU guys left the Prem squad...(See FVSL D1 Thread)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Odog safe at ACBC? I saw two other guys in a friendly two weeks ago other than Odog in goals for ACBC?!

Where you at Owen?!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Odog safe at ACBC? I saw two other guys in a friendly two weeks ago other than Odog in goals for ACBC?!

Where you at Owen?!

A guy in the office here knows a lot of the ACBC guys well. Says, apparently, the Dog has found love and is getting married this summer.

Don't know the status on that, or the recovery, though.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Outkast was offered little or no playing time on GEU's premier squad so he left for Poco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0