Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier MOTW Week #14

Which is the MOTW?

• Whalley vs GN Sport

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUFC vs Poco

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright boys, sorry for the late posting of the thread. One or two possible choices for MOTW in my mind this week. What are your thoughts?

GEU vs PAU (Fri. 7:30pm, Albion)

To be honest, I doubt this game will be played as Albion seems to be just as effective as a water shed as it has been in the past. If it is played, it will be an intense affair, as all other matches have been between these two sides. Even in their shaky form this year, GEU managed one of their best performances at SSA against PAU.

Chilliwack vs Langley (Fri. 8:00pm, Ex)

Obviously the favourite for MOTW honours this week. The Rapids, unbeaten at home with only one loss all year (vs PAU first game of the season ;) ), against Langley, who as we all know have yet to suffer a loss this season. Two questions loom in my mind as I reflect on this one: 1) Will the Ex be playable? 2) How will Chilliwack perform after a three week game lay-off? League Championship implications for sure!

ND Lions vs Delta Metro (Fri. 9:00pm, Mackie)

Always makes for a fiesty affair, what with all the 'bad blood' between these two sides :rolleyes: . The Lions will need to field a stronger team than they did last weekend to have a chance.....but if they get their bodies back, Crafty will have to deal with a team who can be dangerous on home turf.

SUFC vs Poco (Sat. 6:15pm, Newton Ath.)

Not too much pops to mind as I look at this match-up, as I'm sure most would assume that poco will leave with three points in the bank, placing them in the hunt for a top four placing, and a Provincial possibility. Both teams are familiar on turf, but the edge in ability, and character would have to tilt in Poco's favour.

Whalley vs GN Sport (Sun. 2:15pm, AHP Matthews)

Interesting match-up, as one never knows what might arrive along with the Whalley Storm. GN may find this a tougher battle on the rugged grass of AHP Matthews, where the skill factor is diminished by the bounce. GN needs this match if they want any chance of making a bid for post season play.

Vote, and comment.......please

~Skip

Previous MOTW honours:

#1 Poco vs Delta Metro
#2 Langley vs Poco
#3 PAU vs Langley
#4 GEU vs Poco
#5 Langley vs Chilliwack
#6 Chilliwack vs GN Sport
#7 Langley vs GEU
#8 Chilliwack vs Poco
#9 PAU vs Poco
#10 Chilliwack vs PAU
#11 Poco vs Langley
#12 Langley vs PAU
#13 Delta vs Langley

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
About time skip ;)

GEU - PAU
If GEU has to move to hammond, I give this one to them. Otherwise, they wont have a chance against PAU. Allthough, GEU kicked our asses, I still think they are one of the slowest teams out there. Except for the tubby Irish fella.

Chili - Lang
Chilli will take this one, they are a really good team. But last time I heard Willmets, is out. So that could be a huge Lang advantage. But if the ex is not playable and the game is move to Municipal, Langley will take this one. Both teams are gonna show kick and run at its finest

Lions - Delta M.
Lions will take this one, enough said...

SUFC - Poco
I think SUFC could take this one, if they get over their embarrasing(sp) display last week. Also not having thier hot head playing will give them a boost. However, they need some Big T dessert storm action to penetrate POCO's keeper.

Whalley - GN
We need this to stay in the hunt, we will win this one.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chili - Lang
Chilli will take this one, they are a really good team. But last time I heard Willmets, is out. So that could be a huge Lang advantage. But if the ex is not playable and the game is move to Municipal, Langley will take this one. Both teams are gonna show kick and run at its finest
But if the stars are aligned just right and the game is played in Squamish, it'll be a tie.

:rolleyes:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU v PAU - will be cancelled
Wack v Langley - will be cancelled
DMU v Lions - Delta by a touchdown
SUFC v PoCo - PoCo by a field goal
Whalley v GN - will be cancelled

The weatherman is saying we will see an obnoxious amount of rain tomorrow. Look for field closures.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu vs Pau: I hope this one is cancelled till the new year, I personally didn't get a chance to play GEU this year as I was away with College soccer. My money is on a rain out. Would love to play them after jan when me and the other lads are healthy.

Wack Vs Langley: I think the ex is one of the parks that can handle a good rain storm. Field is always in pristine shape every time i see it. This one will be a go and I'm calling a two all tie. Teddy's full of crap, he wouldn't miss this match for a jack and jill party, quit takin the piss fenian.

DMU vs LIONS: Lions to get throttled by crafty's lads. Lions two best players last week were frampton and Knob Gobbler. KG out with a bad hammy, will make the Den even less deep. DM to have them breathin out of their asses by the 60th minute when they will put on their Cat Plonkers. DMU :4, Lack lustre lions : Bagel

Poco vs SUFC: Yawn, Watching my grass grow will be more exciting than this one. Poco to lose this one 2-nill

Whalley World VS GN: Cancelled I'm sure, but if it does go, look for WW to win this one 2-1

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
GEU v PAU - will be cancelled
Wack v Langley - will be cancelled
Whalley v GN - will be cancelled

The weatherman is saying we will see an obnoxious amount of rain tomorrow. Look for field closures.

This is part of the reason for my tardiness in getting the MOTW thread rolling this week.

~S

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just spoke to AW, will be a late afternoon call tomorrow. Will see but MOTW. If it does get played, well who know's. Missing Fenian will be huge. Langley to get schooled.

PAU/GEU. Not a chance this get's played Friday night. Won't break ranks here, my predictions can be influenced by bias. GEU if it get's played.

Whalley/GN. Who the fcuk knows. No real consistency from either squad. GN by one.

POCO/SUFC. Well lets see, POCO had a flipping shocker last week, I guess that means they will show up this week followed by another stinker next week. POCO by 3.

DMU/LIONS This derby has lost a little magic. Whatever happen's, looking for Crafty to re-emerge from his cave. Lions looked thin last week, but will always battle. I am calling the upset here, Lions by one, as DMU does have a little of the POCOitis happening as well.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
POCO had a flipping shocker last week, I guess that means they will show up this week followed by another stinker next week. POCO by 3.

You have Poco's weeks mixed up. We had our shocker 2 weeks ago. Last week we won.

Do you want to change your prediction?

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver said:
You have Poco's weeks mixed up. We had our shocker 2 weeks ago. Last week we won.

Do you want to change your prediction?

Yup sorry, memory is lacking this week. Sikh in a romp.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0