Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier MOTW 10

MOTW

• Pt.Moody vs Golden Ears

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • POCO vs Chilliwack

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Peace Arch vs Abbotsford

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Aldergrove vs North Delta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lamgley vs Athletic Club BC

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
After the last 2 weeks ??? who knows whats instore for this weekend.

The obvious Langley ACBC game.

But the Abby PAU game actually has more on the line so I voted for that match.

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse states the obvious choice to be ACBC vs LUFC United. He also makes the statement that Peace Arch Utd vs Abbotsford could carry considerable weight.

ACBC and LUFC are two teams on the down and down. ACBC have proven poor for the past two weekends, and LUFC surrendered their first loss to Chilliwack this past weekend. Although the match is for first place I predict a rather boring affair, where both teams will play safer soccer, intending to defend a win rather then "win" a win. ACBC will of course attack more then Langley who will rely on their goal scoring counter. But expect Peno to have ACBC's back line playing tight. The lineup should be stronger then it was against GEU with the return of the Brazilian Sedin, "Daniel" from a red card suspension.

As Ghouse stated the Peace Arch vs Abby match means alot, as it involves the passing of the torch if Abby succeeds. Peace Arch has been a strong club in this league for some time now, but a loss could put them in the bottom half of the table. In my opinion this match still doesnt qualify for MOTW because it involves one upstart team that has yet to really impress (i.e:beat or draw a first or second place club), and it involves a falling great team that hasn't shown the signs of rebounding(ex:has lost or drawn games against average clubs i.e:1-1 draw against PM, 1-0 loss to Aldergrove)

Lets not talk about ND vs Aldergrove because well look at the standings. Lets just pray ND can rebound and start the second half of the season with a win.

Poco City vs Chilliwack? Perhaps, but I'd guess Poco would prevail, and Chilliwacks success over Langley last week was more of luck then it worth.

My vote for MOTW goes to the Friday night bout between GEU and PM. Both teams are on the up and up as opposed Ghouse's obvious selection for MOTW. Are they the best teams in this league, probably not, but the match up well together. They play the same style, with the same amount of skill spread between both squads. They drew their first match against eachother (as did all the other teams.lol). Yet they both have not surrendered a defeat in at least three weeks. (Four weeks in the case of PM). PM will be firing on all cylinders as the expect the return to action two of their top strikers whose conflicting schedules had them MIA against Peace Arch, and GEU seems to have their heads in the right place since number of unfortunate occurances led to two misleading defeats. (7-1 loss to Langley, and a 5-1 loss to Poco City)

MOTW:GEU@PM

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Local guy, although I agree with everything you said, I will still vote for a LUFC v ACBC MOTW. I do think Langley will impose a rather boring game on ACBC and Ghouses club will get frusterated once again, but it is a tilt between the top 2 clubs.

People always say great teams, or people, show great character after defeat. For some reason I think LUFC has more character.

LUFC 2 ACBC 1

I really hope that PAU isnt passing on the torch, but it inevitably seems this way. Not a lot of youth coming through the system and when the wins don't come as easy, its hard to keep coming into every game with that PAU confidence they once had.

Abby 4 PAU 2

As for GEU POMO, this is a battle of the youth and like you say up and comers. Golden Ears has 3 17yr olds, and 2 of which are week in week out starters, and all 3 are new to the club this year... Are average age must be 21-23. Obviously it was going to take a bit to get things rolling, but I believe only positive things from now on. Pomo is another young team full of piss and vinegar, that have proven over the last 4 weeks that they could potentially be a top 4 club. Some speed, some skill and a will to try and 'play' the game.

GEU 2 POMO 0

warmbencher

Sep 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Local guy, although I agree with everything you said, I will still vote for a LUFC v ACBC MOTW. I do think Langley will impose a rather boring game on ACBC and Ghouses club will get frusterated once again, but it is a tilt between the top 2 clubs.

People always say great teams, or people, show great character after defeat. For some reason I think LUFC has more character.

LUFC 2 ACBC 1

I really hope that PAU isnt passing on the torch, but it inevitably seems this way. Not a lot of youth coming through the system and when the wins don't come as easy, its hard to keep coming into every game with that PAU confidence they once had.

Abby 4 PAU 2

As for GEU POMO, this is a battle of the youth and like you say up and comers. Golden Ears has 3 17yr olds, and 2 of which are week in week out starters, and all 3 are new to the club this year... Are average age must be 21-23. Obviously it was going to take a bit to get things rolling, but I believe only positive things from now on. Pomo is another young team full of piss and vinegar, that have proven over the last 4 weeks that they could potentially be a top 4 club. Some speed, some skill and a will to try and 'play' the game.

GEU 2 POMO 0

man week in week out with these shitty predictions....give ur head a shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0