Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Job Posting for Golden Queers

Originally posted by bertrum
Wanted- Soccer Coach GEU Men's Premier Side

any soccer drills that require players to hold hands

And I thought this was one of the only things GEU did like about the coach:eek: ;)

skytrainissurehecanfillthelastcoachingrequirement:wa:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pau vs the Wack

The game last night was a pretty good battle. Other than the dodgy refereeing ( both sides.) PAU scored early (Sage)...wack tied it, The Rookie scored a great goal (flicked on by Sage), Wack tied it before the half.
The Beast scored 2;) great goals in the 2nd half to put PAU in command , but we had to weather the storm for 20 min+. to get the win. :cool:
Definitely Sage's best game of the season (he was buzzin')

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
-Hey jack,
Holdmychest has alot some weight. The poor chap is starved. Rub your shirt with fried chicken, so it looks like Skytrain's shirt at the Buffet. The little bastard will be too distracted.
Fenian

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheFenian
-at the Buffet.

Did Someone say buffet?:wa:

Can S.Peg pull enough horseshoes out of their ass to beat PoCo? Or will history repeat itself? Whatever the case, pints and more pints will help watching this match up.:mad:

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fenian and Skytrain reliving the Douglas Days - beer and food. See you tonight after the first few races at the Track.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb
A Better Bastard

Banana Nazi

Hey!? How did this thread get open again? I better close it before someone posts their picks.....

Delta
GEU
GN
POCO

Ye of little faith knvb...are you betting with your head or because of your pau-nis envy ;) :rolleyes:
This week we have our full midfield back.:cool:

BIG BITCH

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's Buying

IT's 1/4 to 11:eek:o and the POCO game must be over.Come on I gotta know who's buying the beer OSAME OR HOUSEARREST.DO TELL.

GEUBETTERBRINGTHEIR"A"GAMETHISWEEKEND.:eek: :eek: :eek:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
scores?

Any scores yet boys? Jack off the horse , did you guys crap the sheets again or what?

BIG BITCH

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WELCOME

Welcome to TTP "HERO".O.K. know lets get down to business ,that last post was down right nasty, spend the extra few bucks and buy yourself the fuc_ing spell check program.:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 4, Peg 1.

Not only should House Arrest buy a round for us, but he should buy one for his team after the second "gift" goal he gave us.

Honestly though, I feel kinda bad for the guy. It was 3 - 0 quite early - maybe 20 minutes in - and House got the hook. Other than the infamous second goal, he couldn't be faulted. It's just one of those things.

The Monkey made his premiership goaltending debut tonight in relief of our starter who didn't realize we played tonight.:rolleyes: I'm happy to report that I left our team in great shape after he showed up 30 minutes in with the score 3 - 0.:D

Hey Dude, see you in week 14.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-1 and it could have been worse!

I am very distraught about what i saw tonight.
So on that note i can say very little.
I will say this.
No i can't!
no,it must be said.
no,don't you dare.
oh what the hell!
FUKCING SHOCKING BOYS!
(house,stop fricking talking and start producing.)
(because right now you're fricken tragic man!!!!)

I stand behind my club,but it is time some
guys showed up and started playing!
(one win over geu,now means dick!)
sorry but these are the facts.
coach?

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
House

Originally posted by housearrest
I beg to differ their Jack.

I ready for ya, haven't beaten Poco in 2 years and tonight's the night.

House, actually you weren't ready tonight. My header was so powerful - it projected you into your own net. Maybe, if you hadnn't lost all this supposed weight, you could have withstanded the deadly blast. The second goal, you tried to throw it to one of your players and one of our wily veterans stuck his foot out and you threw it into his laces and it rebounded and went into the net - one of the most amusing goals I have ever seen. The third goal, again you couldn't withstand yet another blast and you gave up a rebound that landed on one of our forward's feet. The fourth goal, you were watching from the sidelines with a tissue in your hand as your more than stellar backup had no chance on a brilliant header from one of our midfielders.

So, tonight wasn't your night and as Fenian said you should go back to the fried chicken so atleast you have some weight behind you so as to not let as many soft goals in.

Next time, if you are going to talk a big game, don't show up like a pansy and shite your diapers like you did tonight. And by the way, Osame wants his six pack you cheap bastard.

JTL

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jack ,so some ****ing class!!!!!!!!!!!!

for a lad who won tonight,get a fricken grip!
he played terrible,but who the **** are you!
some jack who will go play for another team next month.
get your pogo stick out and show some fricken class slates!
(read houses posts,and see he only wanted to win tonight!)

turf or no turf,get a fricken life you poser.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re another day in the office, hey house

Originally posted by Fat Monkey
Not only should House Arrest buy a round for us, but he should buy one for his team after the second "gift" goal he gave us.

Honestly though, I feel kinda bad for the guy. It was 3 - 0 quite early - maybe 20 minutes in - and House got the hook. Other than the infamous second goal, he couldn't be faulted. It's just one of those things.
B]

Well, thats one way to look at things.But let's be honest for a second. Im wondering why house was 3 feet inside his net when he caught the ball for the first goal.:confused:
The second goal, well that must go down as one of the most embarresing goals, the third, well we will say it was a great first save and an unlucky rebound. All in all house deserves credit for being a man and sticking to his bets. Thanks house, the beers tasted better than last weeks.
Ps.. before you make fun of house, at least he stood up for his team even though he knew he had no chance of winning.Thats more than any of the pau lads..:p

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
by the way.

I hope you are playing JACK,when it comes to pak cup time.
Because nothing would be sweeter than to see Ian Mclean or
Gordo or Marshall on our back line,knock you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0